Full size but thin mouse needed

sakumar79

Technomancer
Hi,
I am looking to buy a full size (not compact) mouse which should be as thin as possible. Wired or wireless is okay, but battery life should be good if wireless. Lightweight is preferred. Should be from a decent brand. Price within 1k...

Saw Portronics iMooze and Amkette Air but dont know about the reputation of the brands with respect to mouse.

Thanks in advance,
Arun

$hadow

Geek in making
Get this Dragon War ELE-G9 Thor Bluetrack with Marco Funtion Mouse Wired Gaming Mouse - Dragon War : Flipkart.com

OP
S

sakumar79

Technomancer
[MENTION=129348]shadow[/MENTION], the mouse does not appear to be thin and it is also exceeding my budget... Please note that I dont need a gaming mouse.

Arun

tkin

Back to school!!
Targus AMW063AP-50 Wireless Mouse - Targus : Flipkart.com

Amazon.in: Buy Samsung AA-SM3PWPB-IN Optical Wireless Mouse with USB Nano Receiver Online at Low Prices in India | Samsung Reviews & Ratings

$hadow

Geek in making
[MENTION=129348]shadow[/MENTION], the mouse does not appear to be thin and it is also exceeding my budget... Please note that I dont need a gaming mouse.

Arun

Dude it is better to invest a couple more bucks. A better quality mouse is what I suggest otherwise look for those elchepo MS mouse.

OP
S

sakumar79

Technomancer
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION], I am confused with the Targus mouse, see

Targus AMW063AP Wireless Mouse - Targus : Flipkart.com

Targus W063 Wireless Mouse - Targus : Flipkart.com

All three seem to be same mouse but price varies from 600 to 850 within Flipkart itself!!! On Amazon it is available for 620...

How about Amazon.in: Buy Targus AMW065US-50 Ultralife Wireless Mouse with Micro SD Reader for Ultrabooks, PCs and Macs Online at Low Prices in India | Targus Reviews & Ratings - Though it is nearly 1100, it is very thin at 2 cm and reviews in general are that it is decent (incl. reviews on Amazon.com).

Thanks in advance,
Arun

tkin

Back to school!!
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION], I am confused with the Targus mouse, see

Targus AMW063AP Wireless Mouse - Targus : Flipkart.com

Targus W063 Wireless Mouse - Targus : Flipkart.com

All three seem to be same mouse but price varies from 600 to 850 within Flipkart itself!!! On Amazon it is available for 620...

How about Amazon.in: Buy Targus AMW065US-50 Ultralife Wireless Mouse with Micro SD Reader for Ultrabooks, PCs and Macs Online at Low Prices in India | Targus Reviews & Ratings - Though it is nearly 1100, it is very thin at 2 cm and reviews in general are that it is decent (incl. reviews on Amazon.com).

Thanks in advance,
Arun

Different sellers, trying to register different products.

That last one looks good.

Top Bottom