Full OF Virous

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashfahan

Broken In
Well my pc is full of trojans and virus(some .dlls files in system32).
My desktop flicker every 20 seconds(all icons,taskbar,ect disappear).I could use only taskmanager .
AVAST, Trojan remover detect some virous and delete them on restart but they again enter. I have scan my system thoroughly several times.
I use XP and VISTA , VISTA works fine.I use BSNL BB home 900+ plan and use XP to connect.
HELP.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Download NOD32, Zonealarm, Ad-Aware. Update and run all of them. They should fix it. If not, seeing as your pc is full of malware, you should probably reinstall windows.

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
install a good anti virus. update it. start your PC in safe mode and scan thoroughly........must be fine :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Install NOD32 (www.eset.com) or Kaspersky (www.kaspersky.com)........They're the best AntiVirus softwares available in the market.

kanwaljeet4u

Broken In
Format the whole root partition and install a fresh copy of Windows. That's the best solution.

If you don't wanna format then just download NOD32 or Kaspersky AV, update it and do a full scan of your PC. That will clean your PC.

Anyway, You always need a good AV or IS, Use NOD32 or Kaspersky for virus-free computing in the future.

Last edited:
OP
ashfahan

ashfahan

Broken In
Well my pc is full of trojans and virus(some .dlls files in system32).
My desktop flicker every 20 seconds(all icons,taskbar,ect disappear).I could use only taskmanager .
AVAST, Trojan remover detect some virous and delete them on restart but they again enter. I have scan my system thoroughly several times.
I use XP and VISTA , VISTA works fine.I use BSNL BB home 900+ plan and use XP to connect.
HELP.

Well NOD32 and COMODO firefall worked for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom