Full HD TV for INR 70k !!!

randomuser111

Technomancer
Read the ones by HDTVTest UK, TrustedReviews. There is/wont be any W950 review as its only sold in few Asian markets. It's not sold in USA/UK

randomuser111

Technomancer
OptiContrast has nothing to do with monolithic design but yes HX850 and hx950 had OptiContrast Panels.

W950A features OptiContrast Panel and a monolithic like single glass front.

OP
S

ssj4karan

Journeyman
OptiContrast has nothing to do with monolithic design but yes HX850 and hx950 had OptiContrast Panels.

From what i auditioned the Opticontrast panel did make a difference when compared to a TV without one.
Thats the reason i was surprised when the W700A was able to stand next to the HX850.
Wish they had opted for a 40"W950 rather than a 40"W900.

OP
S

ssj4karan

Journeyman
purchased w7ooa sony....

Great choice brother. Do post your views. How much did it cost you?

When is the W950 expected to hit indian shelves? I may go for the 46" ;) if i feel it is much better in terms of pq compared to the W700a.
Also how do the samsung F series 5 compare to the sony W650/670?

And how do the W700A and W950A compare to the Samsung F7000 and Samsung F8000 PQ wise and as an overall package?

Last edited:

warlord131

Right off the assembly line
I purchased the 42inch W800A. The ps3 games look amazing on it and the 2D to 3D conversion also works better than expected!

OP
S

ssj4karan

Journeyman
Having reviewed the W700 and W800 again, as an overall package, i would say the W800A is better.
I noticed lot of lag in the W700, while it was smooth on the W800.

Did not get a chance to review the W950 as it has not yet hit the shelves.

ravik

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,

Planning to buy Sony 42W800A, should i go for in ? Please post / suggest with your valuable feedback.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
RAVI

Top Bottom