Full HD Monitor 24"-27" 15k

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Assembling and disassembling don't cost anything. You should have called him to check the screen and while he was there, he would have done the disassembling for free.

Ignore that thing brother. Your screen is fine, just a personal opinion.
I talked about it and they told me you have to replace with Amazon and we won't be able to do anything apart from sending the guy to dismantle the monitor. So I had to agree.

You are right. Even I am thinking to keep it. Apart from dark, the colours look far far better than my laptop screen. I have a 24" inch Sony TV which has slightly better colors but I am loving the fonts on this monitor.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I talked about it and they told me you have to replace with Amazon and we won't be able to do anything apart from sending the guy to dismantle the monitor. So I had to agree.

You are right. Even I am thinking to keep it. Apart from dark, the colours look far far better than my laptop screen. I have a 24" inch Sony TV which has slightly better colors but I am loving the fonts on this monitor.
If I was at your place, I wouldn't have paid even a single penny. But what's done is done.
Enjoy your monitor.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Sorry for late reply. I was not claiming warranty. It was to dismantle the monitor. I was not eligible for free of cost service.

Update :

The new monitor has come and looks slightly better than the last one in dark room. I am planning to keep this one as I don't have hopes of getting one perfect piece. But I would like to hear from you people too.*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180923/618299091ee960068ab5d45fc47ecd66.jpg
IMO this one looks much better than your last one. Unfortunately you won't get a 100% light bleeding free in IPS panels in the budget range.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I know it will not be 100% free of bleeding issue but still I was expecting monitor like Ronnie. He got a decent unit.

Anyway it's fine as 15k was the max budget I had. May be if I had gone for less aesthetic one then might be for better quality panel.

I thank all of you for helping me out here. Happy with the purchase :)

Top Bottom