Fs: Xfx 7900GT Extreme Edition 256MB DDR3 DUAL DVI TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

morpheusv6

Journeyman
Both the cards ATi 1950Pro and 7900 GT are good, but they are not future proof. The upcoming DX10 games (demos are already out) won't run on DX9 based cards.:):):)

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
morpheusv6 said:
Both the cards ATi 1950Pro and 7900 GT are good, but they are not future proof. The upcoming DX10 games (demos are already out) won't run on DX9 based cards.:):):)

yeah u are right, and hence it's going at this price.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
DX 10 games need really better hardware than even what the present DX 10 cards are offering.

Just check this review on AT,
*www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=3029

Even the fastest cards such as the 8800ultra cannot cope up with DX10 at high resolutions.

So, I would suggest sticking with a DX 9 card for now as its mentioned in the review that most of the games launching this year or so will have a DX 9 path as well.

Buying an expensive but poor performing DX10 card right now is not advisable.

regenade

Broken In
Rohit...dnt take it otherwise...but this wont sale for arnd 9k....belive me. Saw so many people selling thier high end Dx9 cards with local warranty also arnd 8k-8.5k level.
Cmon u r nt making much of a loss :p....cant u price it properly :p......when u buy stuffs u know what u do...so get this frm pt of buyer :rofl:

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
regenade said:
Rohit...dnt take it otherwise...but this wont sale for arnd 9k....belive me. Saw so many people selling thier high end Dx9 cards with local warranty also arnd 8k-8.5k level.
Cmon u r nt making much of a loss :p....cant u price it properly :p......when u buy stuffs u know what u do...so get this frm pt of buyer :rofl:

thanks man, appreciate ur concern.

If u are interested, maybe we can talk. that's all I have to say.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
guys about the 7900 extreme im wondering how to connect to your monitor from that port i think its 24 pin do u need a special wire type thingee or somethign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom