fs :-processor and motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

yash2006

Everything is possible
hi guys.got some pc parts to sell 1) jetway 946gz motherboard (only 1 month old , with bill and warranty) 2)intel duo e2160 1.8ghz processor( 1 month old , used only for a week, no bill n warranty) 3)1gb ddr2 667 ram(512mb *2) all for 4.5k shipped.fixed price .no low balling plz.

SenthilAnandh

Lost,But not yet defeated
hi guys.got some pc parts to sell 1) jetway 946gz motherboard (only 1 month old , with bill and warranty) 2)intel duo e2160 1.8ghz processor( 1 month old , used only for a week, no bill n warranty) 3)1gb ddr2 667 ram(512mb *2) all for 4.5k shipped.fixed price .no low balling plz.

Where are you from? I am interested in it. Upload some pics. See PM.

OP
yash2006

yash2006

Everything is possible
see guys.my camera phone is not working so can't put photo and also it is on hold for my local friend. am from j&k.
will like to trade it with card like 9600gt,etc.

Smoke

Macroshaft® Losedos™ MVP

No thanks.
I bought AMD 5000+, Asus M2NMXSE+ , 2GB DDR2 alltogether for 5900 /- all new.

Smoke

Macroshaft® Losedos™ MVP
wierd who was offering you anyway:cool:

Wake up my boy, don't you know the market price..check itwares.com/deltapage.com.
A cheap transcend 2GB module costs only 950, and for even less dynet is there costs 800-850.
Asus M2NMX - nvidia6100 - 2100
Athlon - 5000+(2.6ghz) - 2950

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
^^hullooo....i am much aware of the prices:p...
its only tht u posted irrelevant to the current thread. wen you compare, compare identical things. like current market price of e2160 price is around 2.8k and 1gb ram is 600-700 agreed. Jetway board mite be 2k max. Actually your post was quite misleading. You could have actually pointed out that price is on higher end instead you posted as if he offered you the items being sold and you bought wt you specified.

OP
yash2006

yash2006

Everything is possible
if you don't want to buy ,don't even crap the thread.if you want to do so create a new thread.
for your info i sold everything.so mods please close this thread.

Smoke

Macroshaft® Losedos™ MVP
if you don't want to buy ,don't even crap the thread.if you want to do so create a new thread.
for your info i sold everything.so mods please close this thread.

I know what they say after their moto brought in front of stage. If you really sold them for the price you mentioned, then it's your lucky day I'd say.

Moreover this a forum, not your site to restrict anyone to post their views against what you say.

@johnjjx,
What I want to bring is very much clear when they would analyse my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom