Status
Not open for further replies.

Visitor
Hi Guys,

Up For Sale
Processor : AMD Athlon X2 4200+ 939pin
Motherboard : Asus A8N-SLI Premium Motherboard
And also a Cooler Master CPU Cooler
They where bought in 2006 i think Jan, Cant find the Bills.
Th reason its up for sale is that i bought a new Q6600 and a asus sli motherboard.
I'm selling all of them together only since i dont want to be stuck with one of the parts finally. :)

My asking Price is 5K for all of it. If anyone in chennai is interested p.m. b4 friday that is 15th after which i'm travelling. Outside Chennai well you guys will have to first tell me how to send it to you as i have no idea :) plus shippping charges

CIAO

OP

Visitor
Oh Cool i didnt see this had come up on the site, well i'm posting some pictures. Anyone interested pm me. i'll be travelling for some time. If i dont have any luggage i'll carry them with me. And do need advice on how to courier it across. 5K plus shipping here are the pictures

*img87.imageshack.us/img87/7435/processormi5.th.jpg

*img89.imageshack.us/img89/558/cpucooleref1.th.jpg

*img88.imageshack.us/img88/3963/cpucooller2en5.th.jpg

*img89.imageshack.us/img89/562/boxeszm2.th.jpg

I dont have the CPU Cooler Box. Also i haven't put the CPU Cooler fan on the Motherboard incase someone wants to make sure their getting right processor ;)

Like i said i dont have the bills, and if you want me to put the CPU Fan on the motherboard before shipping i would be glad to.

Oh and the CPU Cooler is a Cooler Master Vortex

Last edited:

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
Sure.. I'm willing to Buy it... 5K is good. I'm ready to give it..

please contact 9866081114.. I'm from Hyderabad..

U can shipt it through PAFEX na .. That would take only 100 or 150, i vl give dose..

OP

Visitor
Sure that would be great, i'll give you a call right now packing and seeing if i can adjust it in somewhere.

OP

Visitor
Dude sorry luggage full, three bags and a suitcase, actually going home for a vacation :). How about i message you when i return. Sorry.

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
I have 4 GB DDR1 and was looking for A8N-SLI.. I tried to purchase through E-Bay.com which was seemed to be bit costly..

I thought if i buy this one. i would have Dual Core 939 proc and MOBO which will have 4 SATA-II ports... Also Zalman cooler is there..

So Ashok is it possible to get a new A8N-SLI.. or A8R32-SLI or A8N32-SLI MOBOS' any where in india...

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
I have 4 GB DDR1 and was looking for A8N-SLI.. I tried to purchase through E-Bay.com which was seemed to be bit costly..

I thought if i buy this one. i would have Dual Core 939 proc and MOBO which will have 4 SATA-II ports... Also Zalman cooler is there..

So Ashok is it possible to get a new A8N-SLI.. or A8R32-SLI or A8N32-SLI MOBOS' any where in india...

You may check the web site www.theitwares.com whether they have all those mobo or not. They also ship through courier.
Note: I have only gone through their web sites and emailed them and reply is very quick. But yet not purchased any thing, hence I am unable to say about their deal and service. Also the admin of the site is a member of this forum.

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
You may check the web site www.theitwares.com whether they have all those mobo or not. They also ship through courier.
Note: I have only gone through their web sites and emailed them and reply is very quick. But yet not purchased any thing, hence I am unable to say about their deal and service. Also the admin of the site is a member of this forum.

Actually I sent Two,3 mails within this time to their sales Team mail id..

I didn't received any response...

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
i will take the processor! PM me if u want to sell it alone! Like guys are interested in mobo and i 'll take the processor!

MOBO + PROC + FAN I'm interested. i mentioned already..

i will take the processor! PM me if u want to sell it alone! Like guys are interested in mobo and i 'll take the processor!

MOBO + PROC + FAN I'm interested. i mentioned already..

JUST I DISCUSSED OF BUYING A NEW MOBO...That's all...

Last edited:

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
i have an a8n-e mbo...n i read smewer in forums tht this mbo can function in sli mode too...as the diff in nforce chipset in a8n-e n a8n-sli isnt much...u can use the pcie 4x slot for 2nd card..ofcourse the performance is lower than usual slimode but its only arnd 10% less....

me 2 interestd in the cpu alone...and cooler..pm price plzz

Last edited:

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
i have an a8n-e mbo...n i read smewer in forums tht this mbo can function in sli mode too...as the diff in nforce chipset in a8n-e n a8n-sli isnt much...u can use the pcie 4x slot for 2nd card..ofcourse the performance is lower than usual slimode but its only arnd 10% less....

me 2 interestd in the cpu alone...and cooler..pm price plzz

So How much you are expecting for A8N-E.. Does it hv 4 SATA-II ports.. Does it hv any functionality problem...And are willing to sell it off..

OP

Visitor
Wow i really need to log in regularly.:) sorry guys no net connection here in my home town. Well i prefer selling the parts together, would be simpler for me. Actually i dont have the parts with me right now, i'm at home now, on a vacation after a grueling month in office. :) should be back in a week i think ;)

@nithinmohantk
sorry dude i knew you where very interested but i had to leave for home asap and couldnt take the parts with me. By any chance you dont get any good offer after a week, i should be bumping this thread.

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
Wow i really need to log in regularly.:) sorry guys no net connection here in my home town. Well i prefer selling the parts together, would be simpler for me. Actually i dont have the parts with me right now, i'm at home now, on a vacation after a grueling month in office. :) should be back in a week i think ;)

@nithinmohantk
sorry dude i knew you where very interested but i had to leave for home asap and couldnt take the parts with me. By any chance you dont get any good offer after a week, i should be bumping this thread.

No problem. pm me or call me once you are back.. i'm interested to get it..

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
Hi dude When you will be back to chennai. I think lot of chennai buyers are there..

If i have a chance. please contact.. thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom