HDD: 120 GB
Graphics: GeForce 6150 integrated
DVD+RW with lightscribe
4 USB ports
Wifi/Firewire
Bluetooth
HP Media Remote Control
5-in-1 card reader

The laptop is in excellent condition with not a scratch on it (will post the pics soon). I want to sell it off as it was for my father who is finding it hard to handle weight of 17" lappy. He wants something light and compact.

I will sell this lappy with the carrying bag.

Interested people may PM me with their quote (I bought it for 44k - so please be reasonable)

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
Strange...nobody's interested!!??

OK..I m posting some snaps of the laptop too...

*img145.imageshack.us/img145/6360/img0383tl3.th.jpg
*img262.imageshack.us/img262/4882/img0384cs6.th.jpg
*img337.imageshack.us/img337/3442/img0385de8.th.jpg
*img301.imageshack.us/img301/2148/img0386mu8.th.jpg
*img247.imageshack.us/img247/3498/img0387yz3.th.jpg
*img337.imageshack.us/img337/7696/img0388nq9.th.jpg
*img518.imageshack.us/img518/5871/img0391dn3.th.jpg

sandy_bhai

Fragger
Monkey my friend brought a laptop I dont remember the model no. but brand is compaq with
Proc.: AMD X2 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Screen: 15"
Keyboard: Full sized QWERTY
HDD: 160 GB
Graphics: GeForce 7100 integrated
DVD+RW with lightscribe
4 USB ports
Wifi/Firewire
Bluetooth

Just for 28000/-

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
@sandy_bhai: Well I haven't mentioned the asking price..thats for other to tell me..
Also if your friend had 17" screen then the price would have been much higher than 30k even with your friend's specs.

gopz

In the zone
I think its because of the size and the fact that it doesnt have a powerful graphics card. People usually go in for 17" for gaming or rather they prefer a small & lightweight one for general use...hope it makes sense...probably you can post your expected price, someone might pick it up if you offer a low price...good luck anyway!!!

sandy_bhai

Fragger
I told you monkey,

the only thing look at when buying a laptop is the portability. The things which goes against your Laptop is:-
1. Its not portable at all. 17" screens are for desktops not for laptops.
2. Pricing is way to high. Laptops are now under 20k ultraportable and lightning fast. (Asus epc)
3. Its almost a year old.

why would I give 25k for a used product which is not easy to carry. Instead I could buy an Asus epc for 18000/- which ultraportalbe and carries out most of the operation anyone would need (except gaming).

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
@sandy_bhai: You mean to say that Asus EPC's specs are better!!?? You must be joking...
And ultraportable laptops (read thin and light) are generally the costlier ones (apart from gaming laptops).
17" lappies r not that easy to carry around but then how many 17" lappies can you find at this price..these are entertainment laptops and not gaming..

What's the price I shud expect? Can anyone indicate that?

Last edited:

hunk_freak

Broken In
hey monkey ur price is fine and as far as people talking abt asus epc that is just time pass with celron 900 mhz proce thats all joke so sell it nice ur config is fine people who really need can buy this people who dont need anything and are just for query leave them and relax

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
I am lowering the price to 23k for the laptop and the carrying case. Delivery only can be done in mid-April as I am out of town right now.

htnakirs

Journeyman
Does the area under the wrist below the keypad get hot after prolonged use?
Can you specify a date after which you will be available ? Mid April ?

I will not need the Vista. Can there be a reduction in that case?

Need the last letter on the model number - dv9000*. There seem to be too many dv9000s with different configs.
What is the max res on the screen?
What is the backup time?

Last edited:

hunk_freak

Broken In
any laptop will be hot area under the wrist if hard disk is right side it will be right and if hard disk is left side then left in compaq most of times hard disk is left side and in dell its upper right so its just hard disk which gets heated its normal and common with all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom