FS:Creative Zen stone Plus wid Fm,Stop Watch nd Voice Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzi

Broken In
Hi,
I'm selling my Creative Zen Stone Plus 2gb with FM,Stop watch and Voice recording Bought this last week,I have the bill,box and all the accessories.
It is perfectly working,no scratches nothing.
I had bought this as a gift to ma sister,but she said she wud rather prefer a video player
and wid more memory,so going for Apple Ipod
I wanna sell this fast.
Expected price: 2300 including shipping charges
*in.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=16696&listby=

htnakirs

Journeyman
My sympathies.
One reason why cash is the best form of gifting - freedom of choice.
Additionally, to the gifter, nothing seems as powerful as saying "here is a bundle, go blow it!".

(I couldn't help myself. No offence meant.)

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
My sympathies.
One reason why cash is the best form of gifting - freedom of choice.
Additionally, to the gifter, nothing seems as powerful as saying "here is a bundle, go blow it!".

(I couldn't help myself. No offence meant.)
I agree, if you're gifting someone whose not close to you. But if you're gifting someone close, you'd like them to remember what you gifted them and probably whenever they use it or see it, they're reminded of you. Just my 2 cents.

OP
M

muzzi

Broken In
Hey new 1 is available for 2300/-, reconsider ur price
I know new one is available for 2300
but its new only, i hav used it only once and frm then its lying down in the box
I'm ready to bargain wid the person whos interested

htnakirs

Journeyman
I am in the market for a pmp, but I was looking for something that had a USB plug integrated.
If you can give me your lowest expectation for the Stone, I might overlook the USB tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom