FS:AMD Athlon X2 3800+ & Asus M2N-MX

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
^^^ sorry dood but i never quoted de prices from Lamington Road.the prices quoted by me of 10.5k is of Durgapur.u wont even get the bundle in that price in Kolkata.
r u sure that for 8.7k u'll get a 3800+ & Asus M2N-MX:?: .plz post individual prices of the 2 items with some proof.:p

my vendor said he wud give me bout 8.5-9k for my bundle so wont sell it below that price limit.
so if anyones interested plz qoute ur prices.:p

Last edited:

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
dont fight over the price guys...all of u r right in ur respective places

i myself live in jamshedpur...one of the smaller cities n the dealers here do charge a premium on everything. 512mb ram here costs abt rs.3500, whereas i got 1 gb of twinmos ram for 3750 frm mahavir computers, mumbai. durgapur i guess wud b no different
kolkata, durgapur....r not the cheapest when it comes to hardware prices...so assasin is quoting based on local first hand prices...

OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
i'm not giving it to him cuz he wont give me cash.i'll hav to buy goods worth 9k from him.first i thought i'll get my mobo (Asus P5N-E SLi) and C2D E6300 from him,but now he is saying that he wont be able to arrange that mobo.so i'll hav to buy it from somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom