FS:AMD Athlon X2 3800+ & Asus M2N-MX

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin

Banned
The following items r up for sale:
1>AMD Athlon X2 3800+ (Socket AM2)
2>Asus M2N-MX

bought on 12/10/06.so bout 2yrs 7mnths warranty is left on both.
i'm xpecting 10k for the bundle.
i'll request members to post their bids thru PM.
reason for selling: buying new C2D E6300 + MSI P965 Neo

Last edited:

harikatt

In the zone
can u please mention the exact Mother board model no. and along with clear details of the processor...

OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
^^^ dude whatever info is give is the exact info.
the proccy is Thlon 64 X2 3800+ dual core proccy running at stock speed of 2ghz.mobo is Asus M2N-MX based on nvidia nForce 6100-430 mcp.it has 4ddr2 dimms supporting speed of ddr2 400,533,667 & 800,1 PCI-e x16,1 PCI-e x1,2 pci slots,4 SATA II ports supporting RAID 0,1,10,5,JBOD,supports 2 PATA devices.

gmanog

Journeyman
New MB+ pro costs less buddy. Try to reduce your price to attract buyers. (Not meant for scrapping your thread)

Last edited:

gmanog

Journeyman
see the new ones price here *www.deltapage.com/ , price here is one month old, we can get still cheper from this shop itself. Your price is almost same for the new price buddy. Condsider revising your price.

shantanu

Technomancer
you cant get X2 in 6000 and mobo M2n-MX less than 4200/-
i think his deal is not bad, and the prices at delta page are fake, they are giving the prices which Media tech & rashi and redington also dont offer, so its fake... his quote is good enough..

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
shantanu_webmaster said:
i think his deal is not bad, and the prices at delta page are fake, they are giving the prices which Media tech & rashi and redington also dont offer, so its fake... his quote is good enough..
What makes you think that the prices are fake? Have you bought from them before? I've bought 6 PCs from them and I can vouch for their prices

shantanu

Technomancer
i dont have to buy from them , coz my father himself has a hardware shop:D , but yes, they email after ordering saying that the product is out of stock, small things as PD etc. are ok, but ....

gmanog

Journeyman
shantanu_webmaster said:
you cant get X2 in 6000 and mobo M2n-MX less than 4200/-

have you ever purchsed in delta page? pls go and verify in the shop.

keativekevin

Broken In
Any dealer at Lamington will give you the MB+Proci for 8.7K.
I called and got a quote today.....Call and check out from the phone numbers at mahavir.co.in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom