FS : A month old iPod Touch 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
This is an almost brand new iPod Touch 8GB which I purchased just last month. You get the box and all the accessories/manuals that came with it. The earpiece has not been opened as I used my Creative EP-630 to enjoy its awesome music quality.

It comes loaded with the latest iteration of the 2.0 software ie. v2.0.1 that cost me $10 (~450 bucks). This enables you to install applications from the App Store which has large number of free as well as paid applications. The screen still has the original screen protector and I have put a protector at the back also to protect it from scratches, so there are hardly any scratches and its as good as a new piece.

You get the original bill and the remaining 11 months of warranty from Apple.

Price Expected : 13k including shipping.
My Location : Delhi
Reason for selling : Getting iPhone 3G.

*img365.imageshack.us/img365/6369/5a7b1fv2.th.jpg **img150.imageshack.us/img150/82/5b841nq5.jpg*img161.imageshack.us/img161/3307/5ade1dh4.th.jpg *img81.imageshack.us/img81/492/5b841oi4.th.jpg

Contact me ASAP if you are interested in the deal.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Saw Indiatimes offering 13999/- with out shipping charges..........
Lower ur price more people wil be interested.........:)

OP
Ankur Gupta

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Saw Indiatimes offering 13999/- with out shipping charges..........
Lower ur price more people wil be interested.........:)

Well if you go to any Apple authorised reseller, you will not get the 8GB for less than 15.5k with bill. Also mine comes with the 2.0 software which costs extra. So 13.5k is a justified price, if someone is interested he can PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
coz ur offer is a no good one.... as U have said anyone can buy a new one for some extra..why buy a old one for ya...ppl who have 13k to spend will have a grand more to plonk on a touch..its better u try a exchange with some shop....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom