FS - 512x2 UCCC + A8NE + 3000+

Status
Not open for further replies.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
It doesn't look like you will get a buyer for the RAM at the price you want. You get brand new 1 GB Transcend RAM for less than what you want for second hand sticks, no matter how good the OC'ing potential is.

Buyers of new systems anyways won't be interested in DDR as it is outdated. All new systems are DDR2 now.

Even people who have DDR platforms won't be able to use your RAM to overclock anyways because they will already have some DDR RAM from before and that probably won't OC as well. Just to OC the RAM they buy from you would need them to sell their current RAM sticks.

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@wizrulz
stop acting smart in here ...if u find the price high u can pm me and temme that ...if u r really interested in buying the stuff u can pm me ur max price as well for the same.

but keep ur "personal opinions" to urself for now ....thanks.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
mohit said:
@wizrulz
stop acting smart in here ...if u find the price high u can pm me and temme that ...if u r really interested in buying the stuff u can pm me ur max price as well for the same.

but keep ur "personal opinions" to urself for now ....thanks.

okay the only smart one here...happy selling...i will not be following up on this any more ..thanks ..no interest now to buy it frm u...bye...no hard feelings taken ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom