FS: 2 x 1GB DDR2 PC2-5300 Notebook RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixAG

Broken In
Hi,

I recently bought a Dell laptop and after various ram upgrades, am left with two 1GB DDR2-667mhz ram sticks which I would like to sell.

They are brand new and have not been used at all.

Price: Rs. 3000 for both/shipped.

Last edited:

mohit

The Hardware Labs
2X1 GB DDR2 667 Transcend for Lappies is now for like 3.5k with 3 years warranty. (1700/- per stick)

Please revise your pricing.

OP
PhoenixAG

PhoenixAG

Broken In
I'll revise it if someone wants to buy it. If a serious buyer comes, I am willing to negotiate prices with him.

As of now, I reduce the price for both together at Rs. 4000.
Btw, the ram timings are 5-5-5-12, which are quite good.

OP
PhoenixAG

PhoenixAG

Broken In
I really don't understand why people have so much time to post on a forum, in other people's threads when they have absolutely no intention of buying it. People have too much free time on their hands :)

If you intend to buy it, please quote me your price.
If not, why are you still posting in this thread?
As I mentioned earlier, I am open to offers. Why don't you make me one?

I am sending you a subtle message, in case you don't realise it till now. Take it.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
^No offence mate but you are missing the whole point of having a bazaar section in a community like Digit.

We do not want people here to get ripped off. I am sure you did not know that the prices have fallen but then nothing can be done about them. I agree I was not interested in buying your RAM but then somebody could have bought it for that price and it really would not be fair. Later on he would think he got ripped off in the Digit forums and that would be bad for the community.

Low balling is totally different issue and nobody is low balling here. Sadly the item has been priced over and above the current market price and I think it was my duty to post the facts in this thread.

PS : If you do not want anybody to interfere in your threads then you should try Ebay. The Digit community is all about helping people and making sure that they get a fair deal is just one of things to be kept in mind IMHO.

Peace.

OP
PhoenixAG

PhoenixAG

Broken In
Yeah, I think ebay is a good option.

I am still open to offers, if anyone cares to make me one, no matter how low it is. Frankly, the problem is, there is too much bargaining on this forum. I think 4000 gives me a nice point from where someone can start bargaining. If I price it at 3000 (which according to you, I guess, would be fair) then people would start bargaining at that price and want it lower.

So I guess both ways the seller loses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom