FS: 160 GB Laptop Hard-disk (SATA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

Beyond Smart
FS: 160 GB Laptop Hard-disk (SATA) [Updated]

Hello everyone! On sale here is a 160 GB, 2.5" Laptop SATA hard-disk. In perfect working condition. 2 years old and was bought in Germany, so I guess there is no warranty left on it. Was taken out from a Apple Macbook but will work with all laptops that support SATA.

Mumbai buyers preferred as I am a little skeptical about shipping this (They can check it at my place and pick it up for 2k and save shipping costs)

For others, I am ready to ship but it would be preferable if you could arrange for someone in Mumbai to collect it on your behalf. Else will ship through courier service of your choice.

*skitch.com/pats/bbi2b/hitachi1
*skitch.com/pats/bbi2f/hitachi2
*skitch.com/pats/bbi2j/hitachi3
*skitch.com/pats/bbi2c/hitachi4

Sorry for the mirrored images. They were taken from iSight camera on my Macbook *www.erodov.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Price: 2000 + Shipping (or 1650 + shipping using eBay coupons)
Reason for sale: Want to upgrade to 250 GB

Buy it here:
Laptop 160 GB SATA Hitachi

Then use the coupon: A06LB0RN3M
And get it for 1640 only, if you in Mumbai or 1640 + shipping if outside Mumbai...

Last edited:

arupch

Tech Addict
List on ebay -provide the link here- beneficial for both buyer and seller. Buyer can use discount coupons and you get full money (less 6-7% after deducting ebay charges). I sold one of mine that way.

OP
Pat

Pat

Beyond Smart
First post updated......

Buy it from eBay now for 1640 only!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom