In the zone
Hey guys
Gonna upgrade my cabby and stuff

My old cabby is frontech cherry ATX black with two 80mm side fans
Zebronics Platinum PSU 500w with blue LED
Samsung DVD writer white
all used for only about a yr..

Problems : Cabby and PSU work 100%
DVD drive has a few probs with opening. If there is a cd inside it opens fine. U just have to open and clean it. I dont have the patience OR need for a drive. The reading and writing works 100% fine.

Price expected : Rs 2000
Place : Bangalore

PM if interested

Considering that the bazaar has a fair number of threads and most of them are unorganized we have decided to place a small template which are the bare requirements for any thread which needs to be approved in the section. Please enter in the following details for your "Want to sell" thread.

1. *Model number and details:
2. Date of purchase:
3. Reason for sale:
4. Warranty details:
5. *Expected Price:
6. *Location of Seller:
7. *Pictures:

Details marked with a * are mandatory for posting a sale. Please write Not Applicable for pictures if they are not applicable for a certain product. For other fields write "N/A" or "Don't Know" if information is not available. All new threads that do not contain the required information will not be approved.

Please note that it is imperative that the buyer and seller understand that the responsibility of each trade is mainly on themselves so be very sure before you conduct a trade. Also, please mark your thread as [closed] (by editing the first post in the thread) once the trade is over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom