From where to get linux distros in Chandigarh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I live in Chandigarh. From where can i get linux distros here?I am ready to pay ~200/-. I asked a shopkeeper today and he asked for Rs800/-. Thats too much. Any suggestions?

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
That's too much. If you gonna bear (just) media and postal charges, i'll send you the distro u need (if i have it). What distro u need ?

Another option is seach for online shops like www.linuxbazar.com.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
hey you can try ebay.in there are lots off people selling linux cd/dvd there at low prices.

take a look at this deal link

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ baccilus

Please visit this:*shipit.ubuntu.com/ and order ur Ubuntu Linux CDs for free :)

Cheers n e-peace.....

praka123

left this forum longback
i've got my Debian Sarge 3.1r0a which is 14 Cd's at 300/- from a student from Mumbai...i got his message whilst reading ILUG Mumbai archives..check there u may gotta Luck...also try local LUG archives for news

OP
baccilus

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Thanks friends
I checked the local LUG. Have written to them. Waiting for their replies. Have also written to the online shops recommended here.

Dusvidania

Right off the assembly line
linux Distros

hi buddy....this is my first reply to ur question. im too a linux user n lstays at mohali. to get linux distros in CHANDIGARH just buy the LINUX FOR YOU MAGAZINE from sec 17 book shops , try to get the old ones too if possible. LFY provides 1 disc every month of linux distribution. do reply if anything more i can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom