From where do you buy games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
aravind_n20 said:
The games will be burned on some ORIGINAL Sony or MB DVDs, not cheapo DVDs. Quality first nd cost second:D :D :D :D :D

HAHA, that's true...the more costlier the game...the more costlier the CD or DVD :D:D:D

T

thunderbird.117

bugmenot said:
from 1 lakh user 1 buys the original game in india
:D :D :D :D: D :D: D :D :D: D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Warning: Smiley Abuse Detected!!.

Buying original game is much nicer because of this people who buy this original you all get new game to play. Atleast apperciate buying a original copy if you love the game and have money to purchase.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
so its company problem to make secure games games or any anti piracy software or application to safe it

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

NIGHTMARE said:
so its company problem to make secure games games or any anti piracy software or application to safe it

Then what do think they are doing?. Loool

never bought any..mostly borrow from frnds..frankly speaking as a student I dnt hv bucks to purchase them :( .will definitely think abt it when I'll start working.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
If everybody here had to buy ORIGINAL Games then I think there would be no new threads in Gamerz section...Infact GAMERZ wouldnt be there... Its better not to question HOW u GET THE GAME...Its better to ask HOW TO ENJOY the GAME and share tricks,tips and OPINIONS about games :D

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i pirate bcoz i do not buy game without thinking , once the game is finished .
GAME OVER . then , i rarely play it again .

SO, if i purchased games(+Movies:D) that i currently have , their combined "original"(genuine one's) cost is equilent to alianware PC with Vista and GTA SA preinstall;Yes, Really

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
there r many restriction with original like half-life2 original u needed to connect the internet first time when ever the game starts if some one not having a net connection so wat can he do

Last edited:

assasin

Banned
Why buy original when u can hav the same fun only by paying a fraction of the cost of the original?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom