From where can I get a Linux CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yathi

Broken In
Please tell me from where I can find my self a copy of Linux. Does any magazine distribute it. I can't spend more than Rs.200 on it. After all it is supposed to be free. But I am interested in using it and learning it. So please tell me. You can also mail me directly if you want to at
bm.y@rediffmail.com.

gauravnawani

Journeyman
FedoraCode4 was free as DVD in Linux for you for this month.
I costs 125Rs.

You can also search google for "Linux cds india".

utsavhanda

Broken In
Hi There,

For getting linux Cd's, the best option is to search for some magazine which gives away Linux Cd's with it .

econdly u can easily contact ur Local Linux User Group for getting Linux Cd's.

thirdly, if possible i can give u linux Cd's or courier them 2 u, as i have much of them and they r nearly new editions.
My nearest Big city is New Delhi.
For More Info u can contact me @ : handautsav [at] hotmail.com

hope This Helps U.

Ur's
Utsav Handa

whim_gen

Journeyman
Think,this will help u.
*linuxjunkies.in

Look under Free CDs section.

For free ubuntu CDs
*shipit.ubuntu.com

But u will have to wait for a while for these to arrive.

Hope this helps
Adios

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
Go for one of the many Linux mags available, they always give one or two Distros free with the issue like Di9it does with its DVDs...

gauravnawani

Journeyman
cool_dude_prav said:
Go for one of the many Linux mags available, they always give one or two Distros free with the issue like Di9it does with its DVDs...
Did you say many, I hope I am not missing anything, but I know of only one Linux magazine in India "LFY".

Let me know if there are others.

tuxfan

Technomancer
If you are somewhere near Mumbai, I can give you a few distros. But you need to be prepared to pay me my costs.

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Hey, I wish to get SuSE 9.3 Professional CD Set or a DVD. On www.roseindia.net, 5 CDs of SUSE cost about Rs. 245/- (including postage and packing).. BUt, the 5 CDs cost merely Rs. 50/-. If anyone has cheaper solutions for SuSE 9.3 Pro (under Rs. 100/-) For 5 CDs OR DVD, please PM me.. Actually, I have FC3 and UBUNTU, and also SuSE Personal 9.1, but I need SuSE Pro 9.3..

K

kp_dude2000

linux cds

guyz

try out *www.linsoftindia.com/products.html

they have almost all the distributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom