Friend need help for Building a gaming rig for 100K

OP
I

imlokesh

Broken In
What's your final config? and once you are done with the buying of parts please give us the rates at which u got them

my config is i5 4690K ,MSI GTX 970 OC edition , 2 X 4GB HyperX fury , 1 TB WD blue HDD , Dell S2340L , Hyperion FURY 402 Mouse ,Logitech G510 keyboard And for other components , I will check there for availability and price.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
my config is i5 4690K ,MSI GTX 970 OC edition , 2 X 4GB HyperX fury , 1 TB WD blue HDD , Dell S2340L , Hyperion FURY 402 Mouse ,Logitech G510 keyboard And for other components , I will check there for availability and price.

What about the mobo as [MENTION=154592]sum[/MENTION]on suggested? Since you are buying the unlocked processor, you should spend on a good mobo to do some justice to it :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
:offtopic:

When you guys suggest these Xeon CPUs where do you guys think one could find it? I mean those are available on international eBay and Amazon US all right, but where here?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
:offtopic:

When you guys suggest these Xeon CPUs where do you guys think one could find it? I mean those are available on international eBay and Amazon US all right, but where here?

*www.theitdepot.com/details-Intel+Xeon+E3-1246+V3+3.50+GHz+Processor_P22016.html

CostToCost at Nehru Place

*mdcomputers.in/processor/intel-processor-xeon-e3.html&filter=MANUFFUNAM=INTEL=65=MANUFACTURER (they have overpriced it)

Pretty sure also available in Lamington Road or other such market areas. :)

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Thanks. Didn't know ITDepot had them.

Those are available here in shops like MD, Vedant etc.? Last time I asked they hung up the phone, that's pretty long time ago though.

I got mine from MD couple of years back. Had to wait for a couple of weeks for them to get it.

Top Bottom