friend bought hp envy 4 ... BUT!

rishabh

Broken In
friend just bought,
hp envy 4 ultrabook
8gb RAM , 500 GB HDD , 3rd gen i3 & 2GB intel HDD graphics card(not knowing that it is integrated),win7 basic at 49k from lamington road mumbai.

is it a very bad price?what's the right price?

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
friend just bought,
hp envy 4 ultrabook
8gb RAM , 500 GB HDD , 3rd gen i3 & 2GB intel HDD graphics card(not knowing that it is integrated),win7 basic at 49k from lamington road mumbai.

I love the thread's name.. Specially the "BUT!" part..:D

Sorry but the ultrabook is not worth the price he paid..

And the graphics cannot be integrated since it is 2 Gb and the usual integrated graphics are normally 1 Gb..

tkin

Back to school!!
Is the friend a girl? Then its ok as girls like aesthetics over anything and ultrabooks have that, else he was screwed, in the sense that this laptop will murder that envy with an axe: HP Pavilion G6-2313AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 6GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2.5GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

tkin

Back to school!!
I know!but the shopkeeper directly offered this one..
Shopkeeper probably upgraded the RAM himself, anyway tell him to check the RAMs using CPU Z to see whether both rams are same. If its from HP both rams should be same model, make, timings etc.

Is the friend a girl? Then its ok as girls like aesthetics over anything and ultrabooks have that, else he was screwed, in the sense that this laptop will murder that envy with an axe: HP Pavilion G6-2313AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 6GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2.5GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com
:+1: Intel hd4000<<Radeon 7660

friend just bought,
hp envy 4 ultrabook

2gb intel hdd graphics????

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The HD 4000 (whatever) on an Ultrabook (ULV Ivy Bridge processor) is slower than that on a normal laptop (normal Ivy Bridge processor). Just more than half the performance.

I think your friend has wasted money.

Top Bottom