check out this link

It says free to try; paid to upgrade

what does it mean

OP
prateek007391

prateek007391

In the zone
the one who has brain can read signs and understands

but the old brained peoples whose brain works like old intel 8088 needs whole story to be illustrated to the including refrenses and dictionary meaning and information about writer etc.. ("Sorry for not including meaning of etc.") and at last they understands what is the title of the story and another 50 years are need to under stand the first paragraph of the story. And what if the story contains 50000 pages

I am sure u r getting it

or take ur time may be u will be 70 when u understand what i am saying

OP
prateek007391

prateek007391

In the zone
occasional online scanning will that be enough

i mean to say that is it safe thing, and will it be as same as having an Anti Spyware

mrintech

Technomancer
occasional online scanning will that be enough

i mean to say that is it safe thing, and will it be as same as having an Anti Spyware
Yeah!

I am not getting why you are facing problem from selecting AS from TechSupportALert? And it's really strange that SAS don't load at startup on your computer!

Last Option Go for Ad-Aware: *www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php?t=techspecs and Update it regularly. Though you will get only On-Demand Scanner.

Also you can try ThreatFire: *www.threatfire.com/ and also AVG / Avira are also good for catching Spywares

Cheers!! :)

OP
prateek007391

prateek007391

In the zone
one of the virus that has been troubling me for a longer time is autorun.inf
it is mainly found in pendrive and memory sticks

everyone in cybercafe wants to use pendrive and
u will be shocked to hear that I had to reformat and reinstall a PC 2 times a week

mrintech

Technomancer
Browse through: *www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=remove+autorun.inf+virus&btnG=Search&meta=&aq=f&oq= to get some information.

and

I recommend you to uninstall all AV/AS etc. and just download 1 Month Free Trial Of Kaspesrly AV / IS from here and go for complete scan: *www.kaspersky.com/trials - Use it for 1 Month and forget all computer problems :)

OP
prateek007391

prateek007391

In the zone
I tried KIS and KAV 2009 but the problem lies is that after every 15 - 20 minutes it gives a popup that u r using a trial version of AV and we recommend to buy the full version

It is really annoying infront of a customer

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
the one who has brain can read signs and understands

but the old brained peoples whose brain works like old intel 8088 needs whole story to be illustrated to the including refrenses and dictionary meaning and information about writer etc.. ("Sorry for not including meaning of etc.") and at last they understands what is the title of the story and another 50 years are need to under stand the first paragraph of the story. And what if the story contains 50000 pages

I am sure u r getting it

or take ur time may be u will be 70 when u understand what i am saying

The matter is not of understanding, the matter is of posting wrong Thread title and even the Thread query!!

As for understanding, I have understood it long before and therefore posted according to the need of an antispyware not paying concern to the fact that you have posted a wrong query!!... but suddenly I spotted that today and found it funny!! :|

Please, try to commit that you have done a mistake in typing and not post some useless comments!! We too make mistakes sometimes and commit our fault happily, not like you!! :|

And for your actual query go here, *anti-spyware-review.toptenreviews.com/
You will get to know which antispyware can do what!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom