Free software for burning cd in window 8 laptop

andy_65_in

Padawan
please suggest any software i can download.i have a win 8 laptop which DOESNT have a cd writer in built hence i use an external cd writer but b urning cd is a problem.what free software can i download for this

HBK007

Journeyman
I don't get your problem......
Have you tried using Imgburn....
Even Lifehacker says:
Also, CDBurnerXP is adware, meaning you have to pay attention when you install it to make sure it doesn't install any other bundled programs on your machine (though you can grab the ad-free version from the "More Downloads" section on their site, by choosing either the portable or MSI version). Other than that, though, it's a pretty fantastic program, and will suit nearly anyone's burning needs.
I personally use Imgburn and it was also voted the winner in the Uses Choice Hive Five App for Disc Burning conducted by Lifehacker...
Free CD and DVD burner ImgBurn emerged victorious in this weekend's Hive Five Best CD and DVD Burning Tools, followed closely in tow by commercial burner Nero 9. Freeware app CDBurnerXP rounded came in a distant third.

Last edited:
Windows has built in support for writing to discs and it's all you need (even iso). If else, Imgburn is the next best alternative. Other suites are just bloatware...

Top Bottom