Free phone calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
to all of you.
I want to ask Is there any website or service on the Internet by which I can make free calls from my Computer to some other Mobile phone? Please let me know soon.Thank you for reading my post.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

koolbuddy92

Broken In
Try Free Call - Free International Calls & Free VoIP Service. Internet phone calls - free VoIP, call PC to phone over Internet telephony.
I'm not sure if there is a time limit, as I've used it only once or twice and that too for a few second's call.
Well, I also faced a problem while testing the thing on my own phone, that is I could hear the ring in the headphones but no call reached my phone.. but that's not the case always..

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
to all of you.
I have used this service but this website demands money for making calls to any number.So, the advertisement of free calls is wrong.I am looking a Service on the Internet by which I can make free calls from my Computer to some mobile in India.I hope I'll get some reply.Thank you for reading this post.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
this is simply not possible... :)
Sadly we do not have any company in India which sells something like MagicJack as they do in the US. Then it would have been possible with some initial investment.

hentryrobo

Right off the assembly line
economycalling.com is a good service.from this you can make unlimited calls per day.but call duration is limited to one minute.
how to make free calls?
Free phone to phone calls to UAE(United Arab Emirates) and Middle east countries (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yaman, Kuwait). ~ MobileRobo

abhinav_sinha

Journeyman
Although I saw on Google that they are offering free calls in US (I think its one of their projects) and offering about Rs 3/- per min in India.
I hoped it to free in India too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom