Free packman

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukaida

In the zone
Can anybody provide me a link to download a free version of packman(the original one, not the modarate ones like packman 3d). I have downloaded 2 or three versions from the net but either they are too speedy (Has no speed control feature) or finished after two three levels.
Please help.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Well i have the classic pacman if that is what you need. But i am not aware whether its a free to distribute. So cant post the download link. Since you are telling abt the game running too fast , i guess you have the classic pacman itself whose file zip is some 20KB. If it runs too fast on ur system, try to play it in Dosbox. Google to download it. you would have to do a dosbox -fullscreen and edit some config files to change the processor speed and other things. I guess all that can be done in dosbox. Refer the readme file of the same.

The game runs at playable speeds on my laptop running the executable file itself.

vijesh

Broken In
U CAN TRY THIS. IT'S IN FLASH BUT WONDERFUL.......NO NEED TO GET INTO DOS. GO HERE & DOWNLOAD 'FLASHMAN'.
BELIEVE ME OR NOT_______IT,S BETTER THAN REAL PACMAN.

*www.miniclip.com/download.htm

sakumar79

Technomancer
You can find old dos games in Abandonware sites. Search for the term Abandonware in google and you will get a lot of links...

To lower speed, try dosbox as posted earlier or use a software like Mo'Slo to temporarily slow down the speed of the computer.

Arun

OP
bukaida

bukaida

In the zone
Thanx vijesh, But this one is also a bit too fast to handle.Any tips for slowing it down?

vijesh

Broken In
hi friend
i downloaded another pacman yesterday from a japanese site
its slow runs with flash
It is splatman. Check it out:
*www.thefreeweb.net/index.php?pageaction=openlinkdetail&name=Splatman&link_id=737

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom