Free MMORPG Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajesh

Journeyman
Hi Guys,
Any of you know any free MMORPG games which can be played online. It should have a decent lot of people playing and some decent 3D graphics.

Ragnorak is pay. So anything else.

I found one called *www.muonline.com.

I havent tried it yet. With DataOne coming, I think this is a right time for MMORPG.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Hey Ragnarok is still free........so I think...........Anyway quite addictive.............Sigh.........my wizard still at lvl 20............wat about u xenkatesh

infernus

Broken In
Yeah, ragnarok is and would be free, that is until gravity decides to end the free beta test. It would become pay to play sometime soon. Lolz, even me, my swordy is in lvl 23. But its been two months since i stopped playing it.

Click Here for a list of free MMORPG Games

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I have the Ragnorak issued with Digit. I have so far not tried the game. I would like to know what is the latest version and the minimum system requirements.
Also what would be the bandwidth requirement?

infernus

Broken In
OS: windows95/98/ME/2000 CPU: Pentium II -400 or higher.
SOUND: Direct Sound Compatible/Support 3D sound Effects
Others: Direct X 8.0, wheel mouse compatible
Compatible VGA set:
nVidia RIVA TNT series, GeForce 1,2 series.
Matrox G200, G400 series
3dfx Voodoo 3 2000 or above
S3 Savage 3D, Savage 4, Savage 2000 compatible series
ATI Radeon or above
Others VGA set:
AGP 2x, VideoRam: 8mb or above, 3d accelerator compatible board

As for the connection, i can play with min lag on my 56kbps dialup.

infernus

Broken In
Oh, and the patch client patches you up to the latest version each time you start the game. And Btw, I was lying when I said min lag :twisted:

S

sunnydiv

Darthvader said:
Hey Ragnarok is still free........so I think...........Anyway quite addictive.............Sigh.........my wizard still at lvl 20............wat about u xenkatesh

well last i heard they r gonna be paid after feb

i got like 3 mil there

damn gotta lvl up my aco

anyways, i aint paying. m making my own mmorpg :p

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
All the other major MMORPS will be waiting and watching to see how Ragnarok in its pay-to-play avaatar fares in India. If the response is good, we might have the good fortune of getting to play WoW, City of Heroes, Matrix Online and Everquest.
Still, I think its just a wishful thinking.

S

sunnydiv

ctrl_alt_del said:
All the other major MMORPS will be waiting and watching to see how Ragnarok in its pay-to-play avaatar fares in India. If the response is good, we might have the good fortune of getting to play WoW, City of Heroes, Matrix Online and Everquest.

250 a month for ragnarok, i rather prefer private servers

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
sunnydiv said:
ctrl_alt_del said:

250 a month for ragnarok, i rather prefer private servers

i dont think so... that it may cost unlimited pack for one month might be around $12... read at this ragnarok site...

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
@ Deathvader

my knight is 57/24 (xenkat)
wizard 32/25 (~Co0lCo0l~)

dude what is the name of ur char....

Haryon Kazarelth

Right off the assembly line
Haha beta, what about assassins

Anyone 2nd level in here? At least Knights?
Me good assassin!

I stopped playing 3 months ago. Damn addictive

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
A3 India looks promising. I tried signing for the closed-beta. My city is not listed, though I saw the "Gamedrome" bill board over a Sify cafe at Bhubaneshwar. Strange, 'cause even Bhubaneshwar has been left out from the list of cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom