Free Game - Astro Avenger 2 - Limited hour offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Get Astro Avenger 2, Awesome Space Shooter (Casual Game for some), free from game.giveawayoftheday.com

Game Giveaway of the Day - Astro Avenger 2

Its the same game, the first part of which, broke my mouse! Yeah, I fired so much with the mouse, that its left key button has now gone kaput!
But I am again ready to break the other button too :p

Screenshots:
*www.picdepict.com/images/83857382106937056349.jpg

*www.picdepict.com/images/68161421168403137296.jpg

*www.picdepict.com/images/62895442171013621581.jpg

*www.picdepict.com/images/37392135831830097932.jpg

Giveaway valid for just 15 hours from now. That is 12 noon till tomorrow (19th June 2011).

jsjs

Journeyman
I have already completed this game, its always available on gametop.com OR myplaycity.com for free.

jsjs

Journeyman
^yes this game only and theres a bonus gun in the game for which u will have to assemble its parts throughout the game. This gun fires bubbles which in turn fire electro lasers = devastation. Wish u luck

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, until now I have assembled just 2 parts of that Bonus Gun! Can't wait to collect all part!!! :-D

jsjs

Journeyman
^good luck with that, btw have you tried those pink coloured cluster missiles and those nuclear bomb like missiles, if u launch a lot of them in very short time the whole screen will shake like a quake

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, have tried them a lot in Astro Avenger 1. Completed the game by blowing up full missiles, and my favorite one, was that Nuclear missile.
LOVE Shaking the screen! :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i found these 2 to be far better than Astro Avenger (II maybe): Air Assault II & Air Strike 3D II Desert Hawk. both free at gametop but neither run at Win7.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Oh great. I have dual boot with 7 and XP. So might try those games. TFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom