FREE! FREE! FREE! is it really???

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshi_ban

Broken In
DEAR DIGIT MEMBERS and MODERATORS,

The Word Free is normally used every where today. Buy 1 kg Tomato get 1/2 kg onion free. Buy this get that free, and many more. But the main thing is that are we getting them for free????

In this present context, Many service providers here in our city are offering FREE CALLS.

> TATA INDICOM - NON STOP and DONT STOP MOBILE - FREE CALLS for 2 years

> IDEA CELL - First 2 mins outgoing FREE

> RELIANCE - FREE FREE (blah blah)

>Hutch - 2000 Sms FREE

>AIRTEL - Pay 160 and get 400 Airtel to airtel free....

BUT...BUT...BUT....

these telecom companies are really cheating us i guess.
We are not getting things for FREE...we are paying for that, even higher prices....

For example, lets take the case of AIRTEL's 400 calls free. We have to charge first with 160 and then only we get that, even that is airtel to airtel and without validity....isnt it cheating????? how come its free??? actruallly we are paying for those services which even we dont use...

WAKE UP GUYS, Dont blindly go for FREE FREE FREE!!!

hope to get some good frrdbacks

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
dude..there is no one in the world who gives things to you for free....
to give it free...
1. u must be poor and they must be mother teresa
2. u must be son and he must be ur father.....

every freebie u get even in supermarket has its price inc in the MRP
its basic marketing tactic..
its human mentality to buy a 100Rs product just because it comes with 10p freebie.
it happens..u cant blame anyone for that...
if u r intelligent enuf..u must identify which freebie gives the best value 2 u

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
FREE things ..now in the present india..even in those days..only when u praise the king by a verse or poem only he will giveeuuuuuuuuu gooooollllllddd coins.....but i dont know whether it happened or not...
free things now.....only a day dream.......

as something here i have to mention....there seem to be no regulation on these netowrk.....like they charge 2 rs daily rental in PREPAID...in airtel...for whjt????? don know...similarly in aircel they charge 1rs daily rental....and many dont know this things....
and who gave the permission to take our money.....?????

OP
joshi_ban

joshi_ban

Broken In
gdatuk said:
dude..there is no one in the world who gives things to you for free....
to give it free...
1. u must be poor and they must be mother teresa
2. u must be son and he must be ur father.....

every freebie u get even in supermarket has its price inc in the MRP
its basic marketing tactic..
its human mentality to buy a 100Rs product just because it comes with 10p freebie.
it happens..u cant blame anyone for that...
if u r intelligent enuf..u must identify which freebie gives the best value 2 u

Agree with you GDATUK, that is what i am saying. we are paying 100 just to get the benifit of 20 and rest 80 is lost and still we think that we got a good deal. aren't we fools???

Time value of Money and Cost Benifit analysis before we buy anything.

Many people just change the service provider, just because they are getting 50 or 100 extra, but what about the cost of sim???

i am not saying all the offers and schemes are fooling, but many are/

I am using AIRTEL FRENDS PACK 2, and i am getting full talktime (any line) for rest 3 years. that is pretty good.

and i remember, last year in the month of JUNE, many service providers gave away sim with 300 t.time for 100 and 50 bucks. those were the fortune

thats why m agian giving my stress that should not blindly follow the croud and the advertisement.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
arey bhai sab free mein milega to telecom provider mandir ke saamne katora liye huye ghumega
samjhe dost

and if u were a service provider would u give anything free?

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yeah everything is added up in the MRP of the actual item. Ok hear this every year there is an exhibition called 'UTSAV' out here in Pune. My mom asked a bajaj air cooler (the water one), just for kicks, ki what is the price of a cooler. We had bought the same one just 1 week ago for 2560 or sumthing. That guy told my mom that its for 3600 in the bazaar but we r giving it to u at an discounted price of 3000/- and some gift also I dun remember what it was. Since then we decided that not to buy anything in any exhibition.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Some times, things are free, because someone else is paying for it. So for you it may be free!! So everything that says free, isn't a fraud! It could be a promotional thing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom