Free 9 Months Kaspersky for India !

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ankitsagwekar

Here is a good news to you all. I’ve found a way to obtain a free 9 months genuine commercial license key for the latest Kaspersky Anti-[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Virus[/FONT] 2009. All I can say is grab this FAST before this offer expires again. This method is still not being widely published, so I thought I should share with all of you on how to get the free Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 activation code.
*www.raymond.cc/images/kavBanner.png
Basically the difference between Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 and Kaspersky [FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Internet [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Security[/FONT] 2009 is antivirus is just an antivirus alone that protects your [FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]computer[/FONT] from virus. As for Kaspersky Internet [FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Security[/FONT] 2009, it is a full/complate security suite that includes antivirus to protect against virus, firewall to protect against hackers, content filtering for parental control and spam filtering, and etc. Logically, KIS 2009 should take more memory usage than KAV 2009.

more

Last edited by a moderator:

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Re: Free 9 Months Kaspersky foe India !

Don't use windows so no antivirus needed.
Kaspersky should make their antivirus a free product, every now and then they keep on distributing subscriptions for free.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

A blatant copy-paste job without giving any credit to the original author.

Here's the ORIGINAL source of this article:

*www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2008/...-genuine-commercial-license-key-for-everyone/

:mad:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Don't use windows so no antivirus needed.
Kaspersky should make their antivirus a free product, every now and then they keep on distributing subscriptions for free.
Distributing free licenses is a good way to promote their product and showcase their efficiency. A KIS License for 3 computers is just Rs. 500 which is more than affordable. I dont think there is a need for Kaspersky to make their product free because its already affordable, though it will be a welcome move for home users.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Charan, I think for more than a year and a half, people are able to get free keys for kaspersky antivirus in one way or other. Thus a user is never required to buy the license. If they keep on promoting there product that way, no one will be buying that. A 30 day trial is good enough to know how good a product is, or give at most 3 months. Who would like to pay for an affordable product when he is able to get that without paying anything?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@OP- Plz mention the full tutorial here instead of linking the rest to your blog.
I've applied for a license. Waiting to get it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom