FREE 1 Year Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 Genuine License

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 is the all-in-one security solution that offers a worry-free computing environment for you and your family. It has tons of features which is capable of protecting your computer from old, current and future security threats.

1. Go to this page and click the blue link that says “To get free protection, go to the Kaspersky Barclays offer page“.

2. Select your title, enter your first name, last name and REAL email address. As for Online Banking membership number, enter 12 digit number that starts with 2010. An example of the 12 digit online banking membership number format is 201056789112.

3. Now check the email address that you’ve entered earlier. You should get an email from Kaspersky Lab (pleasedonotreply@kasperskylab.co.uk) with the subject “Register with Kaspersky”. If you didn’t get it, check your spam/junk folder. Click the activation link at the bottom of the email.

4. Your default browser will open. Click the Next button to submit your email confirmation ID.

5. Check your email again. You should get another email from Kaspersky Lab (pleasedonotreply@kasperskylab.co.uk) with the subject “Your Kaspersky Activation Code and download instructions”. Note down the activation code. That’s the genuine license key for Kaspersky Internet Security 2009.

6. Download latest Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 8.0.0.357 and install.

7. Follow the instructions and when you get to the part where it ask you to activate the application, click Activate online. Just paste the activation code and click Next. You might need to create an account with Kaspersky as you’re entitled to product technical support. Enjoy having Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 on your computer for 365 days without paying a single cent!

Courtesy : *www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2008/...curity-2009-genuine-license-key-for-everyone/

Last edited:
OP
C

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
^ By "legal" do u mean, would u be able to download updates from Kaspersky? If yes, u will be able to update. And surely they wont blacklist u :)

I used to use KAV 7 1 year license activated a few months back in similar fashion...

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
the file is 31mb...i confirm its working.....is this legal??
No if you are not a Barclay's customer.

Barclay's web page said:
As a valued Barclays Online Banking customer, we're offering you the Kaspersky Internet Security suite (RRP £51) free of charge

Also,
2. Select your title, enter your first name, last name and REAL email address. As for Online Banking membership number, enter 12 digit number that starts with 2010. An example of the 12 digit online banking membership number format is 201056789112.
This can actually amount to fraud because you are using 'somebodies' membership no. without their permission !

amitash

Intel OCer
Ah i see....i wonder y these barclays ppl dont have any security to stop non-customers from taking advantage of this

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
FFS, at least mention the source!!!

*www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2008/...curity-2009-genuine-license-key-for-everyone/

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Its not legal as the offer is only valid for Barclays Online Banking customers as Rohan mentioned.

I read about it at Raymond.cc where this news has been taken from.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
They must have given you some papers along with the card. One of them will contain all info asuch as your customer ID, PIN etc. Look there.

Btw isn't it there on the card?

It only has a credit card no, date of expiry and a security code no.
BTW I will see the document and download Kaspersky legally.
I don't myself need it (coz I use Linux) but will give to 3 friends.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^Also forgot to tell that that offer is of UK customers so may be some format may be different!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom