Forum's a coded magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
devilhead_satish said:
Well i might be exaggerating a bit but don't you think this forum is a bit of coded magic. Hats of to you Digit.

LOL

Another post eligible for the Jokes section.... :lol:

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Indyan said:
u must b joking.
I don't see anything special.This is only phbb default..i don't see any new hacks or modifications!!!
Over that this is an old version.

So why r u crediting digit.
yep......... pally is right. There are 100000000's of such sites which uses phpbb. For more info www.phpbb.com even u can start your own forum. it's simple :p. u just need some space for dat. Even my forum runs on phpbb. You can change the skins etc.... but digit uses the default subSilver theme. ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
devilhead_satish said:
Well i might be exaggerating a bit but don't you think this forum is a bit of coded magic. Hats of to you Digit.
Nice joke must be posted in Jokes section... :lol:
Dude there is nothing improvement...... the quickreply buttom is not available and report button is not there.... :?

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
devilhead_satish said:

And you believe in Santa Claus and the world's a lovey place for you full of cadburies n choclates ..
Yes devilhead_satish...ofcourse this forum is a Coded magic.
Its because of the members and Team Digit that there is a magic here. Every day before loging in this forum members Pray and offer flowers to the monitor. Team Digit , Raaabo , n Moderators kiss the keyboard before loggin in the forum and Bless the Forum...
We even have a pact of taking this magical Forum in our graves to spend the life in eternity...magic and Peace..

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
this is the worst of digit forum ,phpbb ver. 2.0.10 is available and they have upgraded to 2.0.6 . also no good mods and hacks installed.
hope they install them soon.

theraven

Technomancer
@tarey_g
hmmm
u should spend a lil more time reading other threads
i aint posting links cuz i aint search for them
the version was upgraded but it stills ays 2.0.6 ....
when this was upgraded all old customs mods were reset
as for newer mods they will be in effect soon .. with the older mods
be patient and read ard a bit

OP
D

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Topic closed

Hey i didn't know all that. I thought all this was developed at Digit. If it is a straight old lift then i wont even raise a stick, leave alone raising hats.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
NikhilVerma said:
I checked te source of this page and I found out the forums aren't upgraded yet...
The version is still 2.0.6....

+

theraven said:
@tarey_g
hmmm
u should spend a lil more time reading other threads
i aint posting links cuz i aint search for them
the version was upgraded but it stills ays 2.0.6 ....
when this was upgraded all old customs mods were reset
as for newer mods they will be in effect soon .. with the older mods
be patient and read ard a bit

Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom