Forthcoming titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of new games were announced at the new Games Convention 2007. Not so many hardcore graphics title but few still impress. Take a look at the trailers and developer videos at Hobbyist Lounge Forum

I really like the new Fifa 08. Amazing new skilsets introduced. Finally, you can really do some professional tackling:D

Last edited:
OP
Help~Is~Here

Help~Is~Here

Banned
bkpeerless said:
are all these pc titles

Nope. Look at the platform mentioned under each video. There are different platforms from Nintendo DS to PS3

Stalker said:
A similar thread

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67068

Dude, look at the date, this thread began a week before that one. Anyways, this thread is about the trailers and not just the names. Hopefully, more videos should be added soon.

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
@Help~is~here,this thread was on low activity cause u'r directing the forum members to another site.It's better to have it all here.
BTW my thread is to help this forum members choose from some of the very best upcoming pc titles only.

OP
Help~Is~Here

Help~Is~Here

Banned
^^ I'm not blaming your thread or saying mine is better than yours or doing anything for my profit.

The point is, you can't embed videos in the digit forum, so I embed it where I could so that it would be easily accessible to people. That's why I have to direct it there. BTW, it's not any different from pointing to a source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom