Forget the cell phone, here comes the DELL phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Yes, u read it right. Mr.DELL,here, wants to enjoi the extremely popular cellphone market now. A la Apple with it's IPhone.. hmmm...
Looks like Dell's Axim handheld line will be seeing some major changes and additions this year, including a hard drive-based device and a cell phone.
A Dell representative declined to comment on what she called "rumor and speculation."
However, Dell executives have said it might make sense for the company to offer a smart phone at some point
[Source 1]
[Source 2]
[Source 3]

If these r rumours or not... I'm sure DELL'll come up pretty quick with some "executive phones" costin a bomb, esp after Apple has thrown in a bone called the IPhone ;)

Well, from what I heard.... some DELL phones and some DELL digicams r in the wake.

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Dell Axim is in Market since a long time. I wanted to order from USA but seller said....it might be seized by customs.

So i opened a thread here....few days back
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49277

rajivrocks

Broken In
pathiks said:
well nokia is the king.... these ppl can come n go...

R u unaware of the fact that monarchy is not allowed in India:)...
jokes apart...
stop being so biased..try Sony ericsson and Motorola,
eXpand ur horizon nd then talk about the Best(not king)

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
thanks 4 the news.... phones from DELL will cost a lot sure.... Sachin may buy it....:) our nokia, SE and Moto are good enough... satisfied with them...

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
alok4best said:
Nokia sure is the manufacturer of the most easy to use phones..
Yeah, like Microsoft is the manufacturer of most easy to use software. :insert heavy dose of sarcasm here:

aryayush said:
Yeah, like Microsoft is the manufacturer of most easy to use software. :insert heavy dose of sarcasm here:

Whatever ppl say,It's a hard hitting fact..Be it marketing policy or whatever.
Windows is still the most popular choice as an OS. And probably the reason why Computers have covered a huge distance to reach drawing rooms,living rooms and even bed rooms from Enterprises..Good or Bad,MS deserves credit for all this.

rajivrocks

Broken In
alok4best said:
Whatever ppl say,It's a hard hitting fact..Be it marketing policy or whatever.
Windows is still the most popular choice as an OS. And probably the reason why Computers have covered a huge distance to reach drawing rooms,living rooms and even bed rooms from Enterprises..Good or Bad,MS deserves credit for all this.

:Applause:
really!!! u presented a fact....
jo hai naam wala wo hi to badnaam hai:D:D:D

bobby123

Right off the assembly line
aryayush said:

You are right i saw a mobile solutions for ERP and they are using mobiles in

SAP Oracle and Navision Mobile and they are using PRA or Smartphone as the main

source for thier mail contacts.... The mails sent through this are of high security and easy for accessable......

The software program is that much compatabile...........

If you want to look out for a free demo then you can just contact them for further details they will help you know about this product... and usability...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom