Which is the best war game

• You like strategy games more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

escape7

What? Where? How?
dude, i'd go for strategy games, playing them is fun, not like quake III areana, where u just have to kill n kill. UT's missions are good.

godzi_85

In the zone
ya i played red faction but soon got bored of it.. the story could`nt keep me interested for long anyways..
hmm strategy games ya i love em a hell lot...
but some of my fav fps games are
call of duty
medal of honour breakthrough and sphearhead..
mp2

if my card could suppport vertex and pixel shaders then iwould have had even more fav fps games :p

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Hardcore adrenaline pumping war action , my choice. strategy games get dull if played too much.

escape7

What? Where? How?
how come strategy games become dull, after all u have to keep thinking and planning and implementing upon it, not just shoot...kill...shoot...kill jus'like that!

intense_dude

Right off the assembly line
I love Quake 3
Destroying everything in sight....Pumping loadz of bullets into bots
:twisted:
I Love it................
But i also enjoy Strategy games..............
i Love the Warcraft series

sandeeprao

Broken In
strategy games are good for sometime,after that it becomes boring cause u know what the comp player is gonna to do next.its gonna be good only if u continue to play the game online..

[lokesh]

Journeyman
devilhead_satish said:
What! No one's talking Call Of Duty here?

You got it!....man!...that's the best amazing war game i ever played in my lifetime...
If you want to experience the reality of war...you gotta check out "call of duty"

kiran_k

Broken In
it solely depends on what kind of gamer u r.
RON series, MOHAA spearhead, breaktrough, are the only games I have loved so far, havent tried COD. the main reason of success of MOHAA is not just mindless action but the xelent stratagy tht supports it. The second thing U dont get bored of these games.

sumitava_b

In the zone
In some recent Digit dvd, I saw the game video of "Brothers in Arms". There it shows the real-time playing by a certain gamer for a good 15 mins and also his comments. I was quite impressed with this FPS type of game based on WWII, although I have played delta force, IGI2 etc. The gameplay was enjoyable.

Has anyone played this game already? How is that game?

PS: I am not sure whether this game will come under war game types. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom