For Sale O2 XDA Orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankitm

Broken In
For Sale O2 XDA Orbit Windows Mobile Phone

Was purchased from London... Used for 8 months now.. But it would not have warranty in India.. The handset is in gud condition and perfectly working order with no issues in any of its functions. The market price for the product is Rs. 18000... So hurry b4 some1 else grabs it..

I have Handset (unlocked), 1 stylus, battery and charger only. So that will be given to the buyer.

It has Windows Mobile 6 installed..

Expected price: 8K + shipping

Selling coz planning to buy N95...

On for a quick sale...

Pictures of my phone:
*rapidshare.com/files/13087373...Orbit.zip.html
*rapidshare.com/files/132035883/More_Pics.zip

I have the screen protector on... have always used my fone wid it.. so the screen wudnt have much scratches fr sure (if at all they are any)

GENUINELY INTERESTED BUYERS POST UR BEST OFFERS.... I MIGHT THINK ABOUT THEM..

SPECIAL OFFER: BUY WITHIN AUGUST 11TH 2008 N BUY IT FOR 7000 + SHIPPING

Last edited:

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Is it locked to any provider? I would guess it would be since you bought it from the UK.

If it's an unlocked one, please post some pics. Make sure they are not grainy photos and that the body of the phone is clearly visible to see the degree of scrathes on it;) I might be interested after seeing the pics.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
If it's an unlocked one, please post some pics. Make sure they are not grainy photos and that the body of the phone is clearly visible to see the degree of scrathes on it ;) I might be interested after seeing the pics.

BTW, did you install win 6.0 on it? coz it comes with 5.0 by default.

OP
A

ankitm

Broken In
Pictures will be up in some time.... ya i have put the latest windows i.e. 6.0... got it from the O2 site..

Am in Kolkata

Here is the link to the pics...
*rapidshare.com/files/130873735/XDA_Orbit.zip.html

ahh forget to mention... dont worry the marks u see on the screen are on the screen protector... it has always been on.. but if u buy it i can remove it or maybe let it be as u plz...

Last edited:
OP
A

ankitm

Broken In
interested.
i am kolkata based.
would like to first see the phone.
pm me ur contact details

PM'd u my contact details..

Is it locked to any provider? I would guess it would be since you bought it from the UK.

If it's an unlocked one, please post some pics. Make sure they are not grainy photos and that the body of the phone is clearly visible to see the degree of scrathes on it;) I might be interested after seeing the pics.

The pictures have been posted... They arent really much of scratches because i have used the phone with its armor case and screen protector... the screen protector is still on but i gt rid of the armor case a month back...

This was the case i used
*www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B...=UTF8&s=wireless&img=3&qid=1216535642&sr=8-36

So if ur interested let me knw

Last edited:

arupch

Tech Addict
today I can't see the pics. Getting message "Massive RapidShare hack attempts detected. IP block 59.90.0.0 - 59.99.255.255 blocked. Please call your internet provider."
However, I'm from Kolkata. How is the battery life? U don't have any headphones?
Have u tried GPS? Any kolkata GPS maps installed?

I'm interested at 7K.

OP
A

ankitm

Broken In
today I can't see the pics. Getting message "Massive RapidShare hack attempts detected. IP block 59.90.0.0 - 59.99.255.255 blocked. Please call your internet provider."
However, I'm from Kolkata. How is the battery life? U don't have any headphones?
Have u tried GPS? Any kolkata GPS maps installed?

I'm interested at 7K.

PM'd u... call me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom