For Intel core 2 Duo processor

saeed346

Right off the assembly line
Nowadays which good motherboard is available in the market.and what would be the cost for Intel core 2 Duo processor motherboard.
Pls help me as early as possible.

Naxal

Little Kid
Recently I also faced similar issue where I too was need of a LGA775 socket based board and suggested ( *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cpu-motherboards/161328-need-advice-new-lga-775-motherboard.html ) to look into these.

Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2 Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com -> Rs. 2500, cheapest option

ASUS P5G41T-M LX Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com -> Rs. 2900, but has PATA port for Legacy DVD RW or HDDs

Gigabyte GA-G41M-Combo Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com -> Rs. 3200, but has PATA port and DDR2 RAM slots along side of DDR3 also..

Are you upgrading or building a new system ?

Naxal

Little Kid
Unfortunately my motherboard Intel-D945Gcl dead after a long time (5 years).

I guess you are left with DDR2 RAMs as well.

Check that Gigabyte GA-G41M-Combo Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com model, it will have support for legacy operations (U-ATA / PATA ports and DDR2 slots) and hardware unless you are willing to upgrade to DDR3 platform..

panwala95

In the zone
i would go for the asus
its the only lga 775 you see in nehru place these days so the rma service should be better

Top Bottom