For Honor

abhidev

Human Spambot
[YOUTUBE]FSHXXks53YY[/YOUTUBE]

Multiplayer

[YOUTUBE]jgvXnDuvj-g[/YOUTUBE]

In this fast-paced visceral melee combat experience you’ll carve a path of destruction through the chaos of a raging war as one of three great warrior legacies: bold Knights, brutal Vikings, or mysterious Samurai.

Bhargav

In the zone

For Honor Closed Alpha Revealed from Sept 15th to the 18th​

*ubistatic9-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-GB/game/forhonor/game/large_267201.jpg​

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am cautiously optimistic about this one because Ubi moves in strange ways.

They don't call Ubisoft "the french EA" for nothing.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The moves of the orochi, are amazing.. This could be the only other game that has sword and shield hack n slash multiplayer, other than Dark Souls that is actually good

Still its nowhere near the level of depth as Dark Souls offers, it looks like a button masher to me

Pasapa

Live to die another day
The moves of the orochi, are amazing.. This could be the only other game that has sword and shield hack n slash multiplayer, other than Dark Souls that is actually good

Still its nowhere near the level of depth as Dark Souls offers, it looks like a button masher to me
Mount and blade?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
for_honor_review_03_1487357981460.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 K6 Power using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
This game is something that either you'll love it or hate it. Very different than conventional swordplay, no this is bluffplay. Also found that server problem is strong with this one, and rage quits as well. This game have the potential to grow if Ubisoft pay attention to the community and fixes the issues. Otherwise it'll be a dead breed because this is kind of game that will be played by veterans for a long time if Ubi keep adding new content and meta should be balanced everytime otherwise it will die a slow death.

Top Bottom