For Gaming : Mouse and mouse pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

aashish473

Right off the assembly line
I need a good mouse and mouse pad for gaming. The mouse should have a laser sensor and should be feature-rich and should give good performance. Budget is Rs.3000. I've decided on the Microsoft Sidewinder Mouse at Rs.3000. It's good? The mouse pad should be preferably for mouse control and should be from a good enough brand. Budget:Rs.500.
Budgets mentioned are not at all flexible.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Sidewinder is a big mouse for large hands. Unless you have large hands, you can skip this.
Get a Razer Copperhead instead. It's long and slim.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
dude your total budget is 3000 for mouse + 500 for pad so here is what i suggest:
1.go for a razer death addder @ 2500/- + razer mantis / goliathus for 1000/-
2.go for logitech mx 518 @ 1500/-(dunno exact prices)+everglide titan/fnatic
monstermat.... but will do in 3.5k easily..

see dude the death adders sensors are the best [well almost] cannot beat the copperhead's tracking but then you wont find a better mouse than da for that price and the microsoft sidewinder you are talking about sidewinder X6 right??? it has dumb tracking compared to what razer copperhead and death adder have to offer... so go for razer or steelesries if you can fing one for that much or the other options are the logitech G5 and G9 have a look at that to.. the G5 is in the range of around 2-3k and the G9 also.. and both are laser

but then the razer mice have a faster response time i.e. 1ms sooo its up to you know ..

or why dont you tell me where you live .. if in delhi ill give you address of the dealer and go look it up there.. or call me up @ 9818817430.. and i will explain it to yo.u..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom