For Animation PC...50 -55 k

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
This pc is for my friend.....

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: Currently doing Animation Course... Maya,adobe premiere pro, cinema 3d, Adobe after effects, Coral draw, abobe illustrator ,photoshop, abode flash

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: 55k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win 10

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: 1TB hdd & SSd nvme 250 or 500gb

Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans: 32 INCH led TV.... will it do for now?

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Monitor...

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: As soon as lockdown is over.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: No....will be built by an assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Delhi...Nehru Place...

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: : i have a config in mind -Ryzen 5 3600, msi b550 gaming plus, 1tb segate 7200rpm, 8 gb corsair vengance 3200mhz x 1 ,corsair cv550 80+bronze, DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 MESH ADD-RGB 4F,curcial p1 500gb nvme

If the 32" TV is FullHD, it might work, needs Chroma 4:4:4 support for good PC experience.

R5 3600 needs a dedicated GPU to even boot, so not a great idea considering 20k GTX 1660S is 45k+ now.

CPU - Intel i5 10400 - 15.5k

Mobo - MSI B460M Pro VDH WiFi - 10k

RAM - 2x8GB DDR4 2666MHz - 5k

GPU - Intel HD

M.2 SSD - Kingston A2000/WD SN550 500GB - 5k

HDD - WD/Seagate 1TB 7200RPM - 3.2k

PSU - Gigabyte P550B 550W 80+ bronze - 3.5k

Cabinet - Deepcool MATTREXX 55 MESH 4F - 5.3k

Monitor - BenQ GW2480 24" 1080p - 10k

Total - 54k

For bit better performance get R5 4650G (17.5k) + Gigabyte B550M DS3H (9.5k). Cheap B550 will be sufficient for 65W Ryzen 5.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
1650 is going for 12k
Your friend might need to up his budget a little.
Even good laptops won't come in this budget.

Ryzen 4650 g based system is the next best option because even Intel's 11400 does not have integrated graphics.
Check with custom pc builders what they are offering you? Then we can work further upon what quote and config they give. You can checkout mvp gaming and ant pc and volted pc.

Here's one prebuilt config but you can place a custom order as well
*www.voltedpc.in/omega-class-5-ryzen-5-4650g-

@SaiyanGoku what do you think of the parts used here?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
*www.flipkart.com/galax-nvidia-gtx1650-ex-1-click-oc-4-gb-gddr6-graphics-card/p/itmp415df1005e9c5
It was this card but on some other website now even this is out of stock.
All sites don't show out of stock written on the product thumbnail maybe it was out of stock even when I saw it.
My bad I didnt post the link.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Depends on what equipment you are looking for.
There's smc international and cost to cost.
There are some authorized distributors scattered around in small shops so google them up according the brand and product you need.

Top Bottom