Flock 0.5.11 released (excellent updates.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendKiller

In the zone
Flock is a browser based on Mozilla Firefox, and designed to help people participate to the online communities such as Flock integrates del.icio.us, Shadows.com and Flickr to help you share your bookmarks and photos with your friends. Flock also integrates tools to help people blogging. It's designed to be a new experience.

New features in Flock 0.5.11 includes support for the Shadows.com, bookmarks privacy control, importing Firefox settings, auto-updating features, new Flickr photo uploader, open-source spell-checker (SpellBound), updated RSS Viewer, TinyMCE as the new blogging engine, categories support in Movable Type and WordPress, ... and more. For more detail, please see Flock 0.5.11 Release Notes

Del.icio.us and Shadows.com are online services for sharing you bookmarks with others; Flickr provides online image/photo sharing and hosting service.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Features sound very interesting....Especially after giving out version numbers in points It still looks a major update release!

Will check out when I reach the home!

But Windows users beware...its 8MB download...!
Download from *www.flock.com/developer/

hpotter606

Journeyman
How is flock better than FF. I mean whats good in flock that other browsers dont have. I rarely visit blogs. So i dont think i will miss it.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Flock isn't such a useful browser. Its initial hype was created b'coz Flock users could sign up in Wordpress without any invites. Thts why i have said that it has cooled down...

sid_ashok

Broken In
the best thing i like about this browser is the del.icio.us integrated in it.
And the blogs too., and yes now i can upload to flickr directly from the browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom