Negative Experience Flipkart selling fake XBox 360 Controllers

little

Journeyman
URL of product (if available still):Microsoft Wired Controller - Microsoft: Flipkart.com

Date of purchase: 3 July 2014

Complaint details: I ordered the above mentioned product from Flipkart and they sent me a fake controller instead of the genuine Microsoft one. And they aren't even replacing it. They keep on saying that its a genuine one. I purchased it from WS Retail.

Details here.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I guess its not their fault, the kind of product it is only a experienced user can tell difference, I have purchased one of these in open market for Rs. 900 and the seller was insisting its genuine as he was too naive to differentiate between authentic and copy.

I guess similar is the case with WS-Retail....

Time to go to consumer court ?

$hadow

Geek in making
Since amazon has the official MS store it is better t buy from it in the future.
Tell them I will go the consumer court if it is not replaced also try to register the product for safeguarding yourself.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Since amazon has the official MS store it is better t buy from it in the future.
Tell them I will go the consumer court if it is not replaced also try to register the product for safeguarding yourself.

Seriously Man .. :p

He tried to register product but it never asked for serial number, read the the parent thread he mentioned where all it started ;)

Top Bottom