flexible or rollable keyboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Hey guys, I was just playing around on my friend's laptop, and the thing that i noticed most as usual was the laptop's flat, keyboard! I jsut love the feel of a laptop like keyboard.
So i started searching for a laptop like keyboard for my desktop and stumbled upon these flexible keyboards (scroll to the middle of the page).

*www.grandtec.com/images/FLX-2000ROLLED.gif

Sahi hai na ;)
Aybody know something about them? how are they to type, is it bette or worse for typing s comapred to laptop keyboards? and most importantly India mein milenge kya?

sakumar79

Technomancer
Havent used one, so no personal experience... But I have seen it available at Spencers Plaza in Madras... Should be available at most "tech streets" (Richie street in Madras, lamington road, nehru place, etc)

Arun

suman2005

Broken In
chesss said:
India mein milenge kya?

I saw an ad by Mediaman for such a keyboard a while back check with them if they still have them... phone Mumbai: 022 23828100 www.mediamangroup.com

I wanted to try out that keyboard but my hardware dealer said that this keyboard was not very good for use.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i dunno about the Flexible Keyboard, but there are a lot of External LapTop Keyboard available (Logitech...) which costs 200-300 bucks.

they're small, flat layout & have USB connectivity.

they're for the people who find LapTop Keyboards un-comfortable.

OP
chesss

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Thankis guys, great info! atleast they are avialable in India
and Here's a full-size laptop-like flat keyboard from logitech: available for 610+99 *cgi.ebay.in/Logitech-Ultra-Flat-Ke...ryZ51083QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

@suman Thanks for that mediaman has a branch in delhi(nehru place , so I'll ask them tomorrow or I might go to Nehru place to have a look around, but I never find anything there! I know i know its like the biggest IT market in India or something but I just feel stupid roaming and not finding anything there ever.. :-\ (any nehru place tips?, hehe)

suman2005

Broken In
chesss said:
but I never find anything there! I know i know its like the biggest IT market in India or something but I just feel stupid roaming and not finding anything there ever.. :-\ (any nehru place tips?, hehe)

Check this - Nehru Place IT hub.....
*www.npithub.com/

suman2005

Broken In
chesss said:
India mein milenge kya?

Here you go..... 695/- + 50/- shipping....

*cgi.ebay.in/USB-Folding-Flexible-K...334QQihZ008QQcategoryZ170QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

EDIT: came across this thread on Hardware Dealers in Delhi ..... *www.techenclave.com/forums/addresses-of-some-hardware-vendors-delhi-83834.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom