Do you like & support flash sales ?

• Oh Yeah! Love it as it allows me to be early adopter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoho...I use X-tools to hack it and beat the competition #I am a Scalper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
As you all know friends Companies use this methodology to sell their products.
The main objective of this is to Empty the inventory (yes that's the motto)

But how many of u like it/hate it ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I absolutely hate the flash sale model. Oneplus had similar invite system but they scrapped it with OP3 launch. Xiaomi should do the same with flash sales and maybe dump MIUI for stock android.

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
it is a necessity , when you have such huge demand for phones .. this was the same case when xiaomi was newly launched, bringing only 10,000 units per sale .. and now after increasing production and even with 3 lakh units per sale , situation is still the same , gone within a few minutes ...

as long as their is massive demand, and supply can't meet it, you can't do anything about it... and you will have great demand always when you are consistently bringing the most bang for buck hardware specs in growing smartphone market when you are so popular ..

same with one plus when it was new.. but one plus doesn't have huge volume numbers because they are in Premium > 30k category , so they were able to meet demand by increasing production..

Marketing reason is also their but you have to remember atleast early on , this was the only way Xiaomi could bring devices at such low prices and gain popularity/grow without spending big bucks on marketing like other companies ..

Last edited:
OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
When the whole world is finished buying Redmi Note 5 Pro then may be I will get it in my CART....may be :emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_disappointed:

OMG...by that time Xiaomi will come up with some other new model...errr version 6 may be.
WTF!!! another Flash sale :emoji_rage:

chintan786

In the zone
When the whole world is finished buying Redmi Note 5 Pro then may be I will get it in my CART....may be :emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_disappointed:

OMG...by that time Xiaomi will come up with some other new model...errr version 6 may be.
WTF!!! another Flash sale :emoji_rage:
Me too was in same spot.. but now stopped running after such gimmicks. saved few heart burns. I am sure by the time I get from Flash sale.. people will be after Xiomi to rectify some problem. already some are saying low volume with 3.5mm Jack. Xiomi also came up with some OTA to fix this.don't know if this worked.
rather waiting for Asus 5 Lite or Nokia 7 plus at 24k.

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
expect minimum 25k for 7 plus if they are generous , else 26-27k ,
23,700 price is for china only

In UAE also where Nokia/HMD prices aggressively , it is approx Rs 26.000

Last edited:

chintan786

In the zone
expect minimum 25k for 7 plus if they are generous , else 26-27k ,
23,700 price is for china only

In UAE also where Nokia/HMD prices aggressively , it is approx Rs 26.000
thanks for update. then it seems waiting for Nokia 7 plus is point less. instead i should look into Nokia 8 currently available at 25K

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
thanks for update. then it seems waiting for Nokia 7 plus is point less. instead i should look into Nokia 8 currently available at 25K

Nokia 7 plus has muchhh better cameras than Nokia 8 .. 1.4 microns and bright 1.75 aperture .. Camera on 7 plus is very similar to Nokia 8 "Sirocco" , no OIS though but has EIS.. and should have excellent battery life with big 3800 mah battery with SD 660.. with modern and excellent looking design..

Nokia 8 is only, if you want to regularly play some heavy high end games and want the GPU power of SD 835 , otherwise 7 plus is better all rounder..

you can check benchmarks here

We benchmark the Snapdragon 660 inside the Nokia 7 Plus

Oppo R11s review

and you never know , they may price it at 25k if they want to be super aggressive ..

Last edited:

chintan786

In the zone
Nokia 7 plus has muchhh better cameras than Nokia 8 .. 1.4 microns and bright 1.75 aperture .. Camera on 7 plus is very similar to Nokia 8 "Sirocco" , no OIS though but has EIS.. and should have excellent battery life with big 3800 mah battery with SD 660.. with modern and excellent looking design..

Nokia 8 is only, if you want to regularly play some heavy high end games and want the GPU power of SD 835 ... otherwise 7 plus is better all rounder..

and you never know , they may price it at 25k if they want to be super aggressive ..
at Tatacliq it is already at 25k

Top Bottom