flash player problems

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
hi guys i need help regarding adobe flash player
im not able to play zynga poker properly as im not able to clik on the sit option or any option like profile etc.................i tried to re install it by many different ways but nothing improved ..........but i m able to play it on any other pc and it is working fine ............could you plz help me with this

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
IF you are talking about a Facebook app and not a stand alone game, and IF your computer is of a good configuration and still unable to play it, and IF you have a good broadband plan, and IF you have tried to reinstall, the browser (and NOT THE OS), ... ... then I can only recommend using some other browser, then the one you are currently using.

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
i tried re installing the browser and tried it on other browsers also but the same problem happens it is happening in many apps
morever i hnvt reinstalled the os as i dont want to do that it is bit long process
any solution for the problem without reinstalling the os

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It seems like you didn't got the clue in my first reply. So I will be bit clear this time.
Post your system's configuration, and browser you are using, as well as its version.
And if possible, post screenshot, with private things blurred out.

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
system config
i3 540m
gigabyte h55m d2h
ram 2 gb ddr3
hd 500 gb
OS windows xp sp3
browser google chrome version 13.0.782.112
adobe flashplayer version 10.3.183.5

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It looks, you have quite a good system, to play those heavy on resources games of FB.
But, if you have tried the game, on other browser, then it is a sure sign that something is wrong with the game itself. Maybe they have changed the interface a bit.

Also check, if there is an extension called, Ad Block in chrome, and try the game, after disabling it.

But most probably I think, Zynga has upgraded the UI.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
You "get" whatever they "provide". So, whatever is displaying on your screen, is the latest.

Top Bottom