kartikoli

Busy!!
Started watching Arrows season 1, Do you guys think I should watch Flash along with it?

I am not sure if there is a connection between both series?
Sorry but first timer :)

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Started watching Arrows season 1, Do you guys think I should watch Flash along with it?

Complete Arrow 2 seasons. Flash is introduced in Arrow Season 2 Episode 8. But it isn't until Season 3 episode 8 that crossovers actually happen betwen Arrow and Flash.
So, once you complete Arrow Ep 7, you should watch first Flash and then Arrow episodes, so like Flash Ep 8 then Arrow ep 8. And so forth.

For your reference, following episodes of Flash have crossovers:
Flash S01E08 - Arrow S03E08
Flash S01E22 - Arrow S03E23
Flash S02E08 - Arrow S04E08
Legends of Tomorrow S01E16 - Arrow S04E22

LoT is not needed to be watched in sync to anything. Although I would recommend to watch separately after you finish Arrow and Flash.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

Sorry but first timer :)
Watch Arrow S1&2
Then watch Flash

IMO don't watch S3 onwards as the series goes downwards fast

Sent from my Xperia Z

A

amit.tiger12

Don't give bad reviews about arrow...

I didn't like the ending. I want everyone @ CW should give attention to make arrow best what we saw in season 1 & 2 or better than that..

You can skip ending if you want. Now Supergirl on board (@ cw), arrow will again get less attention, which will make season 5 much worse.
I hope it should not happen.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
[SPOILERS] S2 FINALE. TIME REMNANTS EXPLAINED. STOP SAYING THE REMNANT IS THE PAST VERSION. : FlashT

Time remnant explained

Sent from my Xperia Z

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
[SPOILERS] S2 FINALE. TIME REMNANTS EXPLAINED. STOP SAYING THE REMNANT IS THE PAST VERSION. : FlashT

Time remnant explained

Sent from my Xperia Z

Well this makes sense for finale barry but what about Zoom ?? That thing is still confusing!!

A

amit.tiger12

Flash Season 3 Trailer

The Flash | Season 3 Comic-Con®: First Look | The CW - YouTube

A

amit.tiger12

Arrow Season 5 Trailer

Arrow | Season 5 Comic-Con®: First Look | The CW - YouTube

kartikoli

Busy!!
Wanted to know how's it going?

Flash - Its building up well but sometimes is slow (thats understandable) but we can watch for sure
Arrow - Its slow due to the fact the main villein is no where to be seen, I would like to see some action so it get interesting but for now its like that I am playing all side missions of a game but main story is missing

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Massive plothole in Flash S03E01
Barry's normal clothes don't burn now -_-
They ended the flashpoint paradox in one episode :facepalm:

Not really, Barry has learned a lot now and he is more connected to SpeedForce now and hence his clothes not burning.

- - - Updated - - -

So I have a doubt, in Flash Season 3, Cisco is the one who opens the breach from our earth to the other earths in the multiverse.

But, how does E2 Wells and Jesse Quick Come from E2 to E1 without anyone to open the breach from their side ??

Top Bottom