A

amit.tiger12

Barry talking to Nora Allen was very touching. I liked that scene. And last scene Zoom addressing meta humans army.

Last edited by a moderator:

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
It seems it will come down to a zoom vs flash showdown. Hopefully this will mean barry's speed is up after all this therapy.

will be fun to see if wally and jesse will also become speedsters to help in the fight. Too many metas to deal with due flash alone

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
The latest episode was directed by Kevin Smith and he was a guest director. That's why it's the best flash episode so far.

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I'd be hard pressed to find other episodes that were as good as this one.

The tone, the emotion and the whole making sense is not possible so learn to let go of the past thing is amazingly done

A

amit.tiger12

The latest episode was directed by Kevin Smith and he was a guest director. That's why it's the best flash episode so far.

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk
No it's not best episode so far, it was among the best episodes. Enter the zoom and welcome to earth 2 - 1, was top class.

A

amit.tiger12

LoT, legends of tomorrow?? Anybody?? Recent episode was one of the best.. Do watch it.

D

Deleted member 118788

No discussion about Arrow in last 4 pages of thread. It seems many have dropped it.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Arrow has become a little lame these days. Might pick up super girl after all the love the flash and super girl episode got.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
No it's not best episode so far, it was among the best episodes. Enter the zoom and welcome to earth 2 - 1, was top class.
Nah Runaway Dinosaur is easily the best episode of Season 2

Welcome to Earth 2 comes a close second

Sent from my Xperia Z

A

amit.tiger12

Arrow has become a little lame these days. Might pick up super girl after all the love the flash and super girl episode got.

Supergirl is in news, as cw wanted to move in Supergirl. It will be great, if all DC shows shown on same channel.

Sent from my Xperia Z

Nope bro. It can be your personal opinion, excitement, etc etc. But if you compare those 2 episodes welcome to earth 2 - 1 & runaway dinosaur, you will understand.

But in all flash episodes, season 1 and season 2, i liked the 1st time travel experience of Barry. Kind of situation they created was amazingly awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhargav

In the zone

Sent from my Xperia Z

Agreed Runaway Dinosaur episode was best
the scene barry and his mother was the moment

Top Bottom