OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
No one is worried about Kaitlin?
Dunno what Jay will do to him. His intentions doesn't seem to be good the way he took her!!! :(

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dunno what Jay will do to him. His intentions doesn't seem to be good the way he took her!!! :(

Not sure what Jay is thinking. When tickled his emotional part he gave up Barry.
Then took Kaitlin away. Romantically inclined or what?

One possibility though..."Killer Frost" for Earth 1.

A

amit.tiger12

Seem you like her...
Follow her on Instagram..
Danielle Panabaker (@dpanabaker) • Instagram photos and videos

A

amit.tiger12

DC need to fix this all issues.. Completed season 1 of Gotham.. Looks promising like arrow. But 2-3 episodes really bad.

A

amit.tiger12

Another particle accelerator explosion.. Hell yeah.. Now its good one..
But problem is that, will they get same powers??

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Its funny how no one cares about spoilers anymore compared to S1 was airing where anyone who reveals even the slightest of the plot gets backlash.

A

amit.tiger12

Its funny how no one cares about spoilers anymore compared to S1 was airing where anyone who reveals even the slightest of the plot gets backlash.
Because now everyone knows, and no one cares about spoiler because sometimes it does not happen..

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Next Flash Episode they will give him back his power just as it is done in Flashpoint :hyper:

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Okay.. So how did E2 Wells Make the Particle Accelerator Explode (and give powers to meta) but without any backlash from the Society. I mean back in E2, Star Labs is praised for its inventions and E2 wells getting all the credits. What went wrong in E1 (that we saw in pilot? ) Why couldn't E1 wells aka Eboard Thawne make the Particle Accelerator explode like in E2.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Okay.. So how did E2 Wells Make the Particle Accelerator Explode (and give powers to meta) but without any backlash from the Society. I mean back in E2, Star Labs is praised for its inventions and E2 wells getting all the credits. What went wrong in E1 (that we saw in pilot? ) Why couldn't E1 wells aka Eboard Thawne make the Particle Accelerator explode like in E2.
E2 Wells Particle explosion occurs underground so that's why not everyone knows about it
He says it in the last episode "I thought by containing the explosion underground I might limit exposure, but I was wrong.
All it did was create a monster"

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
E2 Wells Particle explosion occurs underground so that's why not everyone knows about it
He says it in the last episode "I thought by containing the explosion underground I might limit exposure, but I was wrong.
All it did was create a monster"

Why didn't E1 wells/Eboard didn't think of this? His sole intention was to create particle accelerator explosion (thereby creating flash). He should have known better than E2 wells, whos only intention was to make money.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
So I have a theory about who the man in the mask is in Zooms lair
Ronnie

As he is not shown dead onscreen as they never found the body

Also as Hunter says that you'll never believe it if he says who it is

Top Bottom