Flash

Lost in speed
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Arrow finished?
No next season
Arrow producers said, this mark the end of Arrow Trilogy. We can see a grand new arrow (maybe,Green Arrow?) in upcoming CW's (like Legends of Tomorrow).

@Vyom: Legends of Tomorrow exists in same CW (Arrow/Flash)'s-verse, maybe add "LoT" too to the thread title?

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Arrow producers said, this mark the end of Arrow Trilogy. We can see a grand new arrow (maybe,Green Arrow?) in upcoming CW's (like Legends of Tomorrow).

@Vyom: Legends of Tomorrow exists in same CW (Arrow/Flash)'s-verse, maybe add "LoT" too to the thread title?

where did u get that info ? every website confirms there will be season 4

harry10

Gadgets freak

^
damian dark could be the next villain

Seems so considering how he was not introduced properly.

Don't Say that.. I hope there is a season 4

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Nope. That will be another thread. Simply because it deserves one.
I invite you to create a new thread for LoT with the trailer.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
There are at least 5 seasons of Arrow. 5 years of flashbacks to cover. And one year's flashbacks will be in Russia for sure.

ALL ABOARD THE FLASH SEASON FINALE HYPE TRAIN!!!

*i.imgur.com/DyUuePC.jpg

Flash

Lost in speed

Nope. That will be another thread. Simply because it deserves one.
I invite you to create a new thread for LoT with the trailer.
*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/191431-legends-tomorrow-lot-thread.html

:doublethumb:

In both Arrow and Flash, crossover episodes scored high because of the 2 superheroes visiting each other's universe and helping each other. LoT itself is like an crossover throughout the season. There are talks about pulling Green Lantern spinoff too.

- - - Updated - - -

There are at least 5 seasons of Arrow. 5 years of flashbacks to cover. And one year's flashbacks will be in Russia for sure.

ALL ABOARD THE FLASH SEASON FINALE HYPE TRAIN!!!

*i.imgur.com/DyUuePC.jpg
It's very old picture. Often floats in Reddit. There's a hype train for Flash too.

- - - Updated - - -

Comic preview for the finale "Fast Enough"

*i.imgur.com/55obTxN.jpg

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
where do u ppl watch these shows ??? imo, CW isnt shown here ... plz share wanna watch these shows ...

Forget it. You are late to the party. Show is over.
Finale is going to be shown tomorrow.

Flash

Lost in speed
There are rumors that Hawkgirl (for LoT) will be introduced in the Flash Finale.

- - - Updated - - -

where do u ppl watch these shows ??? imo, CW isnt shown here ... plz share wanna watch these shows ...
Ahoy Matey!!

Flash

Lost in speed
@nomad47 @sameersn2902 @Vyom @Flash ... yes am suppar late ... thought some tv channel is broadcasting it ... torrent is no 4 me ... after long downloads many times quality is not good & takes lotta time ... better to buy them once they r out on market ...
You can still watch Flash on CW's official website.

*www.cwtv.com/shows/the-flash

Top Bottom