rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Flash Season 1 Episode 23

A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

This episode alone took the level to a new high. And I was worried now that Thawne is defeated what more could be in the finale. Man, I was so so wrong.
And, I'm first time in life is so glad to be so wrong.

This is epic.

Wow!!!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
[MENTION=142062]Flash[/MENTION] : Thanks for a great season!! waiting for the next one :D

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I did not understand one thing

If Thawne is erased from existence in past, that means there is no Thawne in future. No one to kill Noah Allen, no one to create The Flash. So how did Flash remain in existence?

Inceptionist

Journeyman
I did not understand one thing

If Thawne is erased from existence in past, that means there is no Thawne in future. No one to kill Noah Allen, no one to create The Flash. So how did Flash remain in existence?

None of them are erased from existence. Even Eddie will be back. Check his neck when he's dragged into a wormhole. A trinket of sort appears there.

Season 2 will explain what happened.

ashs1

Padawan
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

What an incredible end to season 1 of flash.. Damn.. That cliffhanger though..

harry10

Gadgets freak

Omg.. What a finale.. Amazingly boombastic.. When will the next season come?

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So I watched the Finale. Took me a few minutes to get back to reality.

So many things happened in here. It was an emotional ride as well as orgasm for time travel fanatics!

So many movie references. From Back to the Future, to Star Wars (May the speed force be with you) to Hithhiker's guide to the Galaxy (So long for all the fish)! It was incredible.
We Finally get to know that Cisco is affected too and that he have the ability of retaining memories between parallel Universes. So that's why he was the only one who remembered that.

Though in the end when Flash goes back to save his mother, he and the Flash see each other, the Future Flash says something like "don't". And then the Original Flash gives in, doesn't try to change the past. So Flashpoint Paradox didn't happen. But he have to go back. Become the Future Flash. So the story is not complete yet.

This was one heck of a journey. One of the best superhero series.

The end was enthralling. Captivating. Mesmerizing. It was a shot straight out of a Marvel film. It was mostly like a teaser trailer of Future series. Can't wait for long.

A

amit.tiger12

any new superhero series for cw other than legends of tomorrow?

The Flash | Flashback Tuesdays Trailer | The CW

Arrow was not good at end and flash was good at end...
hope next arrow series will be back with bang... :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Question Question :

1. Possible explanation why the future-flash stopped the flash from present to interfere with the critical event of his mother's death, even when it was the most crucial point of the time travel flash made?
2. Was that tin-cap from 1st Gen Flash? What and how did it come from that wormhole?

ashs1

Padawan
Question Question :

2. Was that tin-cap from 1st Gen Flash? What and how did it come from that wormhole?

Have also the same question (2nd one).. I got goosebumps when I saw this scene.
i was expecting jay garrick to make an entrance

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Question Question :

1. Possible explanation why the future-flash stopped the flash from present to interfere with the critical event of his mother's death, even when it was the most crucial point of the time travel flash made?

1. Changing something in the past affects the future. watch Flashpoint Paradox and you will understand.
2. That's Jay Garrick helmet, the original flash.

@ others who have watched Flashpoint paradox
If Barry did save his mother in the last episode. then...
As batman doesn't exist in this universe yet, Arrow would be the replacement. but as a alternate universe, Robert Queen would be the Arrow and Oliver would have drowned in the boat!!!! :O

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@ others who have watched Flashpoint paradox
If Barry did save his mother in the last episode. then...
As batman doesn't exist in this universe yet, Arrow would be the replacement. but as a alternate universe, Robert Queen would be the Arrow and Oliver would have drowned in the boat!!!! :O

YEA! Sounds like a plot to a great season 2. But alas there is no Flashpoint now.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
now i know about Flashpoint paradox thanks to [MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION], but then again, if that paradox has mentioning in DC universe, then would it not trigger a whole time-loop and close on itself? meaning if
In ideal paradox situation, flash does not let flash to become flash?

Then how future flash is even flash?

Also

I knew that was Garrick's, but why? and how it relates to that wormhole in finale?

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0

It's too complicated
Btw I didn't get how come 3 barrys were there at the same time

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

It's too complicated
Btw I didn't get how come 3 barrys were there at the same time

By 3 Barrys I am guessing... you are talking about the scene where
Flash travels back to the night when her mom was killed to stop her from being killed, and he sees another Flash from the future, and the third Barry was the child who was shocked from what he was watching.
The child Barry and our Flash is obvious. The Flash from the future is not explained yet. He might be from a time when he have already tried saving her mother but which created a dark future (like in Flashpoint Paradox) and now he understands the repurcussion of saving her mother. This might be explored in future seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Also

I knew that was Garrick's, but why? and how it relates to that wormhole in finale?

It's just an indication that Parallel Universe have been opened up. And people from other Universe might be seen in this Universe including villians and other version of Flash like Garrick.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

Just watched finale and it was awesomeeeee. I had some high expectations and it sure satisfied me. But i have some quick questions.
1.Why did flash and others agreed to send RF back home by making a time travel machine? I mean why bother? He has nothing to offer them than the piece of information which he already gave!! By letting him out of that prison, they risk he escaping or hurting them. They all know that RF would easily beat Flash.

2. At the scene future flash signaling our flash not to save their mother, what was rf doing at that moment? He should have known that another flash involved. Right?

A

amit.tiger12

Question Question :

1. it's little complicated, but he (reverse flash) might traveled from another timeline to this timeline and tried to save his family in that timeline, but his great great grand father killed himself and timeline continues as it is.. to keep everything same in timeline future barry stopped present barry to save his mother.. next series or possibly rip hunter in legends of tomorrow will explain all this...
2. that tin-cap (hawk girl) is from future (future flash timeline 2024) where he teams up with justice league,.. Don't know about jay garrick.

Last edited by a moderator:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
2. that tin-cap (hawk girl) is from future (future flash timeline 2024) where he teams up with justice league,.. Don't know about jay garrick.
That tin hat is of Jay Garrick. He is , what I learnt, is golden age Flash.

And, Hawk Girl does not wear hat, her is a mask like batman. Covers till nose.

Top Bottom