Alia is there.. you cant expect what to watch first from her.. :D

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wait.. what? Mr Robot also coming on Infinity! :shock:
But isn't it much mature and too much technical for Indian audience?

Anyway... HEROES is coming too!!! Now we are talking!! :D :doublethumb:
Heroes is one of the show totally suited to introduce Indians to American shows.

Oh wait... Heroes "Reborn".... ....
So new viewers will never know the Epic-ness of original first season of Heroes. :|

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
So what.. Arrow series is now going to be in a different path from S4. Since Arrow was aired an year before Flash, it doesn't mean they have to follow the same schedule as long as it dont affect the timeline. Btw, Central City is a mess now - Oliver could give a hand to Barry!

It does conflict. I mean, viewers have no knowledge of who the arrow is or what is his relationship with flash and how he inspired barry. Also there are many crossover episodes in both (Flash S1 & Arrow S3) .

- - - Updated - - -

SAD... :(

they don't know anything...
Alia is there.. you cant expect what to watch first from her.. :D

Yeah.. Alia is the one to blame :p :p :D

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Wait.. what? Mr Robot also coming on Infinity! :shock:
But isn't it much mature and too much technical for Indian audience?

Anyway... HEROES is coming too!!! Now we are talking!! :D :doublethumb:
Heroes is one of the show totally suited to introduce Indians to American shows.

Oh wait... Heroes "Reborn".... ....
So new viewers will never know the Epic-ness of original first season of Heroes. :|
Mr robot omg :D
Will rewatch

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW any one watched WWE Summer Slam? Neville & Stephen Amell vs. Stardust & King Barrett , Team Arrow wins after getting his @ss handed to him.

ashs1

Padawan
BTW any one watched WWE Summer Slam? Neville & Stephen Amell vs. Stardust & King Barrett , Team Arrow wins after getting his @ss handed to him.
Yeah..I saw that match..I thought Stephen amell will give just deliver a couple of punches and kick, but wwe surprised us..
Good job arrow.

Flash

Lost in speed
I thought Amell will show up in the Arrow tv series costume.
It will be more dramatic, when he slided into WWE arena with a rope. :lol:

Flash

Lost in speed
*static.ow.ly/photos/normal/cHitF.jpg

*cs6.pikabu.ru/images/big_size_comm/2014-08_6/14091402747398.png

ARROW Season 4 Production Art Drops A Major GREEN LANTERN Hint

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Just saw the ad on Colors infinity about Flash season 2 and Arrow Season 4. They will be telecasted after 12 hours from US telecast. No more torrenting and Colors Infinity FTW!!!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Just saw the ad on Colors infinity about Flash season 2 and Arrow Season 4. They will be telecasted after 12 hours from US telecast. No more torrenting and Colors Infinity FTW!!!

Channel isn't included in base pack on tata sky :facepalm:

Those evil doers can add a thousand useless, mindless saas bahu TV channels but won't add a channel which has good shows. :mad:

harry10

Gadgets freak

Ya that's what I thought when I subscribed for Star premiere. But, all shows are heavily edited and takes the fun out so it's still torrenting for me till our channels and censor ppl grow up.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Channel isn't included in base pack on tata sky :facepalm:

Those evil doers can add a thousand useless, mindless saas bahu TV channels but won't add a channel which has good shows. :mad:

I was ready to pay separately for this channel alone. But Sun Direct saved me :D :D. . Freely added to base package :D :D

- - - Updated - - -

Ya that's what I thought when I subscribed for Star premiere. But, all shows are heavily edited and takes the fun out so it's still torrenting for me till our channels and censor ppl grow up.

I don't think Flash and arrow has much content to censor. May be you are referring to Game of thrones and its explicit scenes :p

Flash

Lost in speed
Actual "Guardian"(the character which Diggle's gonna portray) will look like..

*images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_fill,h_343,w_610/t_mp_quality/rwpzwyo8o6fzuylzcgz9/official-first-look-at-diggle-s-new-costume-for-season-4-of-arrow-is-he-the-guardian-600221.jpg

Top Bottom